- * Clearance Sale *
- 2016 Installer Conference
- Books & Educational Videos
- Cables & Wiring
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Foldable / Flexible Solar Panels
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts & Trackers
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
SquareD HU361RB 600V DC 30 Amp 3-Pole Disconnect Switch
Currently In Stock: 8Estimate Shipping
|Item code||Model number||Volts||Amps|
600 VDC Disconnect
Heavy Duty Safety Switches
Up To 100,000 A Short Circuit Current Rating With Proper Current Limiting Fusing General Duty Safety Switches are designed for residential and commercial applications where economy is a prime consideration. Typical loads are lighting, air conditioning and appliances. They are suitable for use as service equipment when equipped with a factory installed neutral assembly or a field installed service grounding kit.
Heavy Duty Safety Switches are UL Listed, File E2875, and meet or exceed the NEMA Standard KS1.
- UL 98 Enclosed and Dead Front Switches.
- UL Listed under File E2875.
- NEMA Standards Publication KS1. Enclosed Switches.
- Federal Specifications WS-865c for Type NDS (NEMA Type 1) and Type LD (NEMA Type 3R). For General Duty only.