RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Something to think about

In one years time the United States of America imports more than 3 billion barrels of crude oil.We are paying anywhere from $35....
Thomas Allen Schmidt 2

conversion math

since i havn't found much interest in my previous post i will try another. i want to make sure that i'm on th...
Chris Ivers 2

Resale value of Large Solar Panels

We have two large solar panels (approximately 11'X4')that were removed from our house when we had a new roof installed. I want t...
Carlene 2

allow solar panel on moblie home?

Hi, I'm new here. I want to know if it is ok to install a solar panel on moblie home.The roof is shingle and slope angle bo...
Eric Carlson 2

Solar Powered Sump Pump

Hello, I have a good amount of water (~ 25 gallons an hour) being pumped out of my basement via the standard sump pump setup. I ...
David Krutsch 2

Meter to log amp production daily & cumulatively from wind generator only.

Hello My system of solar & 3 wind gens is monitored for amps in & out by an e-meter.  I would like to moni...
Edward L Harrop 2

solar hot water heat

I have a huge old house with radiators in every room.  I have never used the old oil furnace attached to them.  I am i...
ellen stacy 2

Need info on Wind Gen system

Hello, Im looking to buy atleast one windgenerator and grid tie inverter. But i have no idea what i need for my specific ne...
Adam Bond 2

Newbie - Short Term power demand

Hello all.  I live on the grid in an area where the grid is powered by Hydro (British Columbia, Canada).  We've b...
Dustin Jenkins 2

Help! Rebuilding Abandoned Church off grid

Help!I really know nothing about alternative energy and I like to make use alternative energy on the project I am working on. Bu...
Neil Carrick 2

Tax Credits/Rebates for solar air heating in Pennsylvania?

I am considering the purchase of solar air heaters for my home and was wonderign if anyone can tell me what federal and Pennsylv...
James Henry 2

delete

delete
Andy Milam 2

Any suggestions please

Hello to all, I am new to Alternate Energy. I would like to ask your opinions. I want to add a solar system to my oil fired hot ...
Richard Ferrari 2

Passive Solar House Books

Hello, can you advice me on what good books about the passive solar house I can read in order to construct such house. I am inte...
Denitsa Hristova 2

Difference?

Hey I have been watching the prices on the Kyocera KD135GX-LP and noticed they dropped in price!  But I was wondering whats...
Jeffrey Peterson 2

Micro-hydro power from large midwest river.

I would like to power my 900 sg. ft home from the large river behind the house. I could use the energy savings to send teens to ...
Matt Johnson 2

SOLAR HEAT HOW WELL DOES IT WORK?

I live in North Idaho.  I am interested in adding a solar hot air/heat panel to suppliment my wood heat(perhaps the Solar M...
Kurt Miller 2

wiring up 2 inverters

has anyone hooked up two inverters to one solar system. say one inverter runs like attic fans during the day and the other runs ...
Byron W 2

Environmentalism Causes Suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as the earth is still around, there will be more and more of the worst kinds of suffering. Environmentalism prolongs the...
Tara Johnson 2

Just Beginning

Hi all, new to this forum and hope you can help. I need to get two solar systems, one for now and one for later. I don't wa...
Philip Morgan 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!