RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

what alt energy source is right for me

i live in south east michigan, and would like to purchase an alt energy system. i would like to run on alt energy with grid powe...
James Lawson 2

IronRidge Uni-Gr/01 roof mount

You can add this one to the compatibility list for the Kyocera KC40T panel. I purchase one to try out and it fits very nicely. I...
James Johnson 2

hot tub for solar application

I want to run a hot tub or "spa" with the assist of the Heliodyne Gobi 3366 Collector Kit.  I have talked to some...
Jerry Thompson 2

Americans for Energy Independence

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-05 AT 06:19 PM (EST)I would like to extend an offer for those accessing this site to visit a brand ne...
Chris Wolfe 2

Buying Green Power From the Grid

Most of us know the validity of using renewable energy. With less impact on the environment and an endless supply to tap into, r...
John Haley 2

Super-Green City of the Future

Every day, a few hundred thousand vehicles cross the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, their drivers barely aware of the small, ...
Grant Rowe 2

Electricity

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-05 AT 05:38 AM (EST)Last year in the good old U.S.ofA. revenues from the selling of electricity reach...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 2

Mounting Lighting arrestors

I have a Whisper 200 wind mill mounted on a 50 foot tower. I need to know how to mount and wire a lighting arrestor to it. T...
Donald Bodda 2

my homebru hydro system

Hi. A while back I started building a home bru hydroelectric system and since I shop here I thought I'd show some ...
Zachary M 2

Whisper Vs. Bergy, et. al...

Good evening, everyone!  Chris here, hoping to tap into the vast resource of knowledge that frequents this board.  I h...
J. Chris Cloud 2

Blackhawk AR-10 Tilt Rotor - In the news!

What's the old saying?  Everybody's famous for 15 minutes?  OK, start your watches. http://www.ktvb...
Bruce Boatner 2

Renewbale Energy water powered cars

i have been reading alot about cars that are running on water. Just wondering if anyone has done that to their car? and if i...
Mick Purcell 2

Optimum Solar Panel Orientation?

Hi Everyone!I've searched the web to no avail for some kind of software that will help calculate the ideal orientation of a sola...
Chris 2

On Grid Hydro & Wind

The solar panels we put on our house in Washington DC last summer have transformed me into a power producer.  I have been l...
William Wurtz 2

Rodent protection

Can anyone help with ideas for protecting a rooftop PV array from squirrels or other rodents chewing up PV wiring? Is this a pro...
Chris Flaccus 2

What do I need to make a simple 12VDC PV pool heater system?

I am new to alternative energy. Call me crazy, but I am thinking I should be able to make a relatively inexpensive pool heating ...
Lee Halverson 2

Difference?

Hey I have been watching the prices on the Kyocera KD135GX-LP and noticed they dropped in price!  But I was wondering whats...
Jeffrey Peterson 2

Resale value of Large Solar Panels

We have two large solar panels (approximately 11'X4')that were removed from our house when we had a new roof installed. I want t...
Carlene 2

wind generator

I work at the University of West Florida and we currently have 3 students that are designing and building a wind generator. ...
David A 2

what a DEAL! :P

chek out ebay item number 170035789804   for a good off-grid chuckle.... 
J. Chris Cloud 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!