RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

tax breaks and mortgage assistance for Solar Energy

I have read that the government gives tax breaks, and that several of the large lenders like Fannie Mae have programs for solar ...
Susan 1

Advice please for what i need

we are just about to move off the grid. we have never used solar PV before. i have read a lot, but i think some of you are smart...
rab bit 1

Economics of Active Solar Space Heating

Most of the solar air heating companies claim paybacks of 3-6 years and reduction in heating bills of $300 - $700 per year, but ...
Janette Dudley 1

Katie

Does anyone know anything about using radio waves to create electricity. I met someone who claims they use this type of source f...
Katie Kirchner 1

We are tired of ever increasing Hydro CostsNew

Hi AllMy wife and I are considering the introduction of a secondary source of power or a wind mill unit for our home in Canada. ...
Stephen 1

Need Help Finding Info. on Revere Thermosyphon System

I've recently acquired a used Revere thermosyphon system and would like to find any printed information on it....especially an i...
Dan Antonioli 1

Walmart goes with wind power in North Texas

Walmart has installed a 50kw Bergey wind generator on a 150 foot monopole in McKinney Texas and many other solar and alternative...
Arcandspark 1

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 1

Bergy Vs. Whisper...

Hello All.  Can anyone here give me advice on comparing the Bergy XL-1 to the Whisper 80?  Is one better than the othe...
J. Chris Cloud 1

Help with Solar DHW design

I have read through the entire foum and find little information on Solar DHW.  I am remodeling an old farm house, and want ...
Bryan Anderson 1

lattice tower

I am planning to build a lattice tower to both serve as a drill platform for percussion drilling of a well then to use it for a ...
charles kramer 1

Help with gas range question

I am seeking information on the Premier Pro�Series 30" Model P30S340BP freestanding gas range. I'm thinking about purchasing one...
Chris Keleher 1

Asian Vertical Axis Wind Turbine

I've seen a vertical axis turbine that was yellow, somewhat artistic-looked like a flame when spinning-and I believe it was from...
Tad Simmons 1

New to AE, need some advise

Hi Everyone:Thanks to Hurricane Ivan, my home is now without electricity (I was lucky: most people lost their roofs, if not thei...
Brian Steele 1

Alternative Energy Festivals

I am trying to find out if there are any Alternative Energy shows, expos, or festivals in which i may contact the organizers for...
Mark Kennedy 1

Residential Windmills

Greetings.  We are building a home on the Delaware Bay and are very interested in using some sort of windmill.  The bu...
Mary Rohrs 1

AMBIENT POWER DEVIICE

hidoes any one know where to get a kit or plans for a AMBIENT POWER DEVIICE. i know a few places but i looking for mroe thanks&#...
Terry 1

windmills

I live in a suburb an I want to cut my electricity cost I have a creek running through myh back yard and lots of space. Can you ...
tonya 1

Rebates

Hi, I am Mary and live in N.J. We are building a new home and heard that the U.S. Govt gives a rebate to those who install solar...
Mary Zisa 1

I want to buy a small scale solar panel for my house? please help

what would i buy and is it that hard to hook up to my house.  I want to buy a small solar panel and mount it in my back yar...
Wesley Harris 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!