RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Solar Powered Sump Pump

Hello, I have a good amount of water (~ 25 gallons an hour) being pumped out of my basement via the standard sump pump setup. I ...
David Krutsch 2

delete

delete
Andy Milam 2

Off Grid Financing

Greetings, I have been financing off grid properties for over seven years now, typically at conventional rates. Your ap...
Terry Phenicie 2

What kind of battery we need for 3 panel of 60 watts each one?

Hi, I´m new in solar energy and I have 3 panels of 60 watts, So I need to buy one battery and charge regulator for installation...
Sebastian Castro 2

charging a digit camera on bicycle

It seems difficult to recharge our digital camera battery charger from a flexible solar panel.  It looks like there are lig...
chris blanchard 2

Newbie Question

Can I install a solar power system myself and how difficult is it? Is it possible to install a very basic system and add a f...
James Black 2

Harnessing Wind

The wind is a natural source of energy and power. Wind blows when the land gets heated up by the sun unevenly making the air jus...
Jack Parsons 2

Help! Rebuilding Abandoned Church off grid

Help!I really know nothing about alternative energy and I like to make use alternative energy on the project I am working on. Bu...
Neil Carrick 2

solar hot water heat

I have a huge old house with radiators in every room.  I have never used the old oil furnace attached to them.  I am i...
ellen stacy 2

america has its head up its ass

[Post Deleted by Moderator]
Solomon Azar 2

Something to think about

In one years time the United States of America imports more than 3 billion barrels of crude oil.We are paying anywhere from $35....
Thomas Allen Schmidt 2

Inverters that work the best for you

Howdy all, I am just starting out and am researching which inverter is the most reliable with the least amount of probl...
Adam Browne 2

I was wondering what people thought about verticle wind turbines?

I read an article published in a monthly farmer news paper about a very impresive, but relatively simple verticle wind turbine.&...
Chris Ivers 2

conversion math

since i havn't found much interest in my previous post i will try another. i want to make sure that i'm on th...
Chris Ivers 2

SOLAR ENERGY BANK

i have a small resort hotel on the caribbean coast of mexico(playa del carmen, quintana roo).  I am giving a presentation t...
rick jones 2

Need information about on the grid solar power

Hello, my name is Brian.  I live in Arizona and am trying to figure out a way to make my electric bill cheaper.  I hav...
brian wirth 2

Reduce Your Carbon Footprint With Clever Shopping Tactics

Recently I've put some thoughts into ways in which I can do my bit in helping to save the planet. Besides the obvious of no...
Monika M. 2

12V LED Lights

Say I have a 35W solar panel connected to a 6A charge controller and (2) 12V Marine Batteries connected in parallel... ...
Mario Niebla 2

Passive Solar House Books

Hello, can you advice me on what good books about the passive solar house I can read in order to construct such house. I am inte...
Denitsa Hristova 2

wiring up 2 inverters

has anyone hooked up two inverters to one solar system. say one inverter runs like attic fans during the day and the other runs ...
Byron W 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!