delete

1 Posts
Oct 3, 2004 02:03 pm
delete

delete
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2007 04:14 pm by Andy Milam »

Oct 4, 2004 08:50 pm
Re: Free Photovoltaic System from my electric company!!

Wow! thats great. Congraulations, its not everyday that this happens. Theres only one thing that might even come close to watching the meter spin backwards and thats occasionally getting to watch a meter reader go round and round my house scratching his head looking for the electric meter and there isn't one.
Lets see thats 12 at 165 watts for about 4 hours a day averaged over the year. That would come too about 8 kilowatthours a day. More in the summer, less in the winter of course. I would say around 60% of the year for a grand total of 1,700 kilowatthours a year at $0.08 a kilowatthour (national average) thats $136.00 a year! Thats like a free month of electricity every year.
Hey, I wonder if the power company here would pay me that much a year as long as I dont every hook up to there coal fired generators or nuclear power plant.
There's a web site where you can see just how much pollution that PV array will offset.
http://www.cleanerandgreener.org/pollution-from-electricity.htm

Dec 12, 2004 04:58 am
Re: Free Photovoltaic System from my electric company!!

How is that new free system doing? Can you see a big difference in your monthly electric bill?
I checked with, what would be my local utility power company about them paying me the equivilent of one months bill each year, "we don't do that". He actually had more to say but at that point all I heard was "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah. Go figure.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!