RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Harnessing Wind

The wind is a natural source of energy and power. Wind blows when the land gets heated up by the sun unevenly making the air jus...
Jack Parsons 2

Newbie Question

Can I install a solar power system myself and how difficult is it? Is it possible to install a very basic system and add a f...
James Black 2

charging a digit camera on bicycle

It seems difficult to recharge our digital camera battery charger from a flexible solar panel.  It looks like there are lig...
chris blanchard 2

What kind of battery we need for 3 panel of 60 watts each one?

Hi, I´m new in solar energy and I have 3 panels of 60 watts, So I need to buy one battery and charge regulator for installation...
Sebastian Castro 2

Off Grid Financing

Greetings, I have been financing off grid properties for over seven years now, typically at conventional rates. Your ap...
Terry Phenicie 2

delete

delete
Andy Milam 2

Solar Powered Sump Pump

Hello, I have a good amount of water (~ 25 gallons an hour) being pumped out of my basement via the standard sump pump setup. I ...
David Krutsch 2

allow solar panel on moblie home?

Hi, I'm new here. I want to know if it is ok to install a solar panel on moblie home.The roof is shingle and slope angle bo...
Eric Carlson 2

Renewable energy for farming

I would like to hear more stories of solutions for farmers.   We built a mobile energy cube that could be transported ...
Jason Massey 2

Photovoltaic advice please

I wonder if anyone is running their home using photovoltaic energy, off grid? We are having a house built and it seems a viable ...
Carol Maggs 2

Renewable sector jobs

I have been posting Renewable energy jobs in my forum. I have a question that you guys can help me with. Would you searc...
Grant Rowe 2

solar water pumping in costa rica

we're planning a development in costa rica to build 30 homes. the site has high hills. at the low point of the property are...
Edward Hall 2

Environmentalism Causes Suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as the earth is still around, there will be more and more of the worst kinds of suffering. Environmentalism prolongs the...
Tara Johnson 2

thinking of installing a solar water heater

my plumber will install a Sungrabber system with 80 gallon storage tank for about 6200.00; Az Pub. Svc. rebate will be about 195...
William Clark 2

Just Beginning

Hi all, new to this forum and hope you can help. I need to get two solar systems, one for now and one for later. I don't wa...
Philip Morgan 2

Micro-hydro power from large midwest river.

I would like to power my 900 sg. ft home from the large river behind the house. I could use the energy savings to send teens to ...
Matt Johnson 2

Simple machines

I am the director of cirriculum at my school and head of the Environmental Education staff.  I would like to know of any si...
Priest Choctaw 2

need links for inexpensive home kits

A man I know who owns the land adjacent to mine has just retired and is going to build a simple home to live in for the rest of ...
Mary Mc Donald 2

100% solor energy for bus/and or wind

Hello,I'm new to this and about to convert a 86 gmcschool bus into a home with and addition.I would like to be totally self cont...
Uriyah Charron 2

Looking to help for FREE !!

Does anyone have any projects they need help with? I'm a technical guy looking to gain some real world experience with rene...
Albert Disciullo 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!