We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Enphase M250 250 Watt Micro Inverter - 60 Cell Only
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts||Connector Type|
Enphase Energy M250 Micro Inverter
250 Watt Micro Inverter w/Integrated Ground
This inverter is only compatible with 60 cell solar modules - check the Module Compatibility List in the Product Documentation section above!
See our informative video on Enphase Micro Inverters - what's in the box and features:
The new M250 Micro Inverters from Enphase offer all the features of the M215 Micro Inverter, but optimized for high power solar panels up to 300W. That's a lot of power, and with micro inverters, you get the maximum output from every panel in your system. Able to be utilized in 208V or 240V systems, Enphase has tested over one million hours of product testing to ensure the most highly efficient product. The other main selling point of the Enphase micro inverters is an industry-leading 25-year warranty - where string inverters usually come standard with a 10 year warranty, and no other micro inverter can compare to.
With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® Communications Gateway, and Enlighten, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
- The manufacturer does not supply a user manual with each inverter. See printable version of the user manual in DOCUMENTS tab above.
- The microinverter does NOT come with rail mounting hardware. See Suggested Add-Ons above to add Hardware Kit to order.
- As of Oct 2015, the microinverters have gone through a visual change only - the finish on the back of of the units is now aluminum vs. the previous black powder coating. There is no impact at all on performance. Please see Oct 2015 Tech Brief in DOCUMENTS tab above or our video below!
- Integrated Ground* - Eliminates the need for a Grounding Electrode Conductor (GEC) for the microinverter
- High Performance - Significant energy harvest gains and higher system availability with no single point of failure. Best-in-class 96.5% CEC efficiency
- Reliable - Industry-leading manufacturing and quality standards create a ruggedized product for all environments
- Safe - No high-voltage DC in the system means peace of mind and cost reductions
- Simple - Reduced DC design and install costs with superior flexibility for all projects
- Intelligent - Precision insights enable faster, easier system and fleet management
- 25 year limited warranty
*About System Grounding:
Electrical code requires two types of grounding conductors: the Grounding Electrode Conductor (GEC), which is used between the grounding electrode and the point where a normally current carrying conductor is intentionally bonded to ground, and the Equipment Grounding Conductor (EGC), which grounds noncurrent carrying metal parts of the system, such as the racking and module frames. Because Enphase Microinverters with Integrated Ground have DC integrated ground (the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground), they do not require a GEC. Additionally, the Equipment Ground requirement is met for the microinverter because the ground conductor (the green wire internal to the Engage Cable) acts as the EGC.
The Enphase Micro inverter system is the world's most technologically advanced inverter system for use in utility-interactive applications. The three key elements of an Enphase Micro inverter System are:
- the Enphase Micro inverter
- the Enphase Envoy communications gateway
- the Enphase Enlighten web-based monitoring and analysis
This integrated system maximizes energy harvest, increases system reliability, and simplifies design, installation and management.
The Enphase Micro inverter is CSA Listed per UL1741 and can withstand surges of up to 6kV. Enphase Micro inverter Systems undergo rigorous testing including HALT and HASS, ensuring reliability. Independent testing by Relex – a leading third party reliability expert – has shown an estimated Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of 119 years for Enphase Micro inverters.
|Micro Inverter Technical Data||
Operates with 60 cell Solar Modules
|240VAC / 208VAC|
|Input Data (DC)||M250-60-2LL-S22|
|Recommended input power (STC)||210-300W|
|Maximum input DC voltage||48V|
|Peak power tracking voltage||27V - 39V|
|Min./Max. start voltage||22V/48V|
|Max. DC short circuit current||15A|
|Max. input current||9.8A|
|Output Data (AC)||@ 208VAC||@ 240VAC|
|Maximum output power||250W||250W|
|Nominal output current||1.15A||1.0A|
|Maximum units per 20A branch||24 (three phase)||16 (single phase)|
|Peak inverter efficiency||96.5%|
|CEC weighted efficiency||96.0%|
|Static MPPT efficiency||99.4%|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +65°C|
|Night time power consumption||65mW|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||171mm x 173mm x 30mm|
|Cooling||Natural Convection - No Fans|
|Enclosure environmental rating||Outdoor - NEMA 6|
|Compliance||UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B|