- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
NEC 2011 Compliant Label: DC Conductors May Be Energized
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|HLRDCCONDUCT||Hellermann Tyton Corp.||DC Conductors|
**These are required for the Enphase M250 Micro Inverter (considered an UNGROUNDED SYSTEM).Pre-Printed Solar Labels are made using high performance UV stable materials and adhesives for long outdoor life.
• Designed to meet NEC and IFC standards for PV installation labeling, the pre-printed Solar labels come printed with the most common legends required by the AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) used on large utility and scaled projects to ensure code compliance during inspection.
• Labels are UV stable and made with special high bond adhesives to stick to both powder coat painted surfaces and baked enamel surfaces found on most disconnect switches and breaker boxes.
• The printed inks meet the fire safety standards of the IFC (International Fire Code) and also meet the requirements of UL969 for high reflectivity and durability.
There are no reviews for this product.