- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
NEC 2014 Compliant Microinverter Label Kit
|Item code||Brand name|
|HLRMICROKIT14||Hellermann Tyton Corp.|
NEC 2014 Compliant Solar Labels
Microinverter Label Kit
Solar Installation Labels are designed to meet the most recent requirements of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and the IFC (International Fire Code) as well as UL969 requirements. The adhesive is designed for a strong permanent bond on textured surfaces. Labels are extremely UV resistant.
If there is one thing that every installer, engineer and designer can agree on is that there is no universal consensus on the definition of acceptable photovoltaic infrastructure labeling. The industry is still new and the codes and regulations are so diverse that most installers are left on their own to figure out how to ensure they pass inspection, while still meeting the labeling requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and the International Fire Code (IFC). Both standards go hand in hand and address key issues of PV labeling. All Fire Marshalls are concerned about safety of first responders and emergency personnel.
Again, there is no right or wrong answer on marker selection as long as the installer is meeting the requirements of the AHJ in all instances. The trend that we are seeing is that labeling products with specialized features, such as reflectivity, are the vanguard of the new era.
altE has put together a package of common labels that would be used in a 2014 Micro Inverter solar installation to cover the basics of what is required.
Each Kit Includes:
This item is a package made up of the following components. Please call to speak to a sales representative to learn about other options which may be available.
- 1 x NEC 2014 Compliant Label: Warning -Dual Power Source
- 3 x NEC 2017 Compliant Label: Warning - Electrical Shock Hazard
- 1 x NEC 2017 Compliant Label: PV System AC Disconnect Label
- 1 x NEC 2011 Compliant Label: Photovoltaic AC Disconnect Label
- 2 x NEC 2011 Compliant Label: Clear Over-Laminate for Rating Labels
There are no reviews for this product.