RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

delete

delete
Andy Milam 2

Difference?

Hey I have been watching the prices on the Kyocera KD135GX-LP and noticed they dropped in price!  But I was wondering whats...
Jeffrey Peterson 2

Disconnects at Base of Wind Tower

I have a H100 Wind Turbine that will be on a 50' tower that will be 300 feet away from my home. Questions: ...
Eric F 0

DIY solar collector enclosure?

I have four Thermafin absorber plates for which I would like to make enclosures so I can use them as complete collectors on my s...
Steven G 1

DIY Solar Panel Question

Ive been building my own panels and I been wondering if there is a product out there that I could use to laminate my panels like...
Dean M 2

Do any of the propane refrigerators operate on natural gas?

When I got my gaswell I looked at all the websites such as this one and most of them have propane models. None listed for NG. Al...
Victor Snodgrass 4

Does anyone know about private solar rebates?

Hi everyone, I am thinking about getting solar power for my home in New Jersey. I was originally thinking about doing a...
Jenn Meredith 1

DSIRE site...trying to understand the science of it all...

Hey all, First and foremost, I'd like to extend my appreciation and thanks for anyone taking the time out of their day ...
Josh 5

Dual charge scenario

All, I have a current 12 volt solar setup on some property. 4x Trojan T-105's (flooded lead acid) Xantrex c35...
Matt Schulte 3

Due to a shortage of raw materials...

Remember that headline? It would seem that not everybody is, as equally affected by this, "shortage" as we "...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 1

During Float Charge - How to use the extra PV power?

I have a 700w PV system that is putting my battery array in to float charge for a couple of hours a day. Other than net...
Keith Birchfield 5

Economics of Active Solar Space Heating

Most of the solar air heating companies claim paybacks of 3-6 years and reduction in heating bills of $300 - $700 per year, but ...
Janette Dudley 1

Education Foundation in W.V. Seeking Grants for Biodiesel Ed....Can you help?

Hello All, I was wondering if anyone had any information that could help me..... I am with an Arts and Education Founda...
Peiro Mele 1

Electric brake for wind

does anyone have a diagram for an electric brake system for a wind turbine? Not exactly sure how it's meant to work.
Will Williams 1

electrical CAD

Anyone know of a simple, cheap electrical diagramming tool that could be used to document my UPS installation?Thanks,Curt
Curt Timmerman 1

Electricity

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-05 AT 05:38 AM (EST)Last year in the good old U.S.ofA. revenues from the selling of electricity reach...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 2

Electronic site survey

here is product that may prove of interest to some. http://www.bettergeneration.com/ they are calling it ...
David Ames 0

End user's lament

From what I have read financing and incentives for the use of renewable energies is catering to; big industry first, small busin...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

Energetictube.com / Powertube.ca-Where technology goes LIVE!

Hello everyone here at the RE General Discussion Group. I'm new here, however i'm very excited to find a disc...
Darcy Klyne 0

Energy in poor countries

Coming from a third world country I am interested in knowing what could be the best choice for a poor country in terms of energy...
Newton Jeudy 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!