DIY Solar Panel Question

8 Posts
Jul 9, 2009 09:37 pm
DIY Solar Panel Question

Ive been building my own panels and I been wondering if there is a product out there that I could use to laminate my panels like the pro panels rather than using Lexan and sealing it. My panels look and work great and are well sealed just looking for the more professional look if it is possible and not overly expensive. Thx in advance.

Jul 11, 2009 12:27 am
Re: DIY Solar Panel Question

There is a saying or a proverb or something, I don't know, anyway it goes something like this, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a life time." There is a lot to look at in the site below. Take your time be patient and you could find what your looking or. Most of all, just have fun and don't get discouraged if you don't "hook the big one" right away.
http://www.redrok.com/main.htm

8 Posts
Jul 17, 2009 10:54 am
Re: DIY Solar Panel Question

I know of Redrok thats where Im going to order my led tracker. No where on that site have I seen anything even remotely close to a homebrew lamante solution for solar panels. Im not asking you catch my fish for me but can you be a little more specific. Thx in advance.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!