RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Get Off the Grid with Wind Power

Of all the alternative energy available, wind power is perhaps one of the most practical and effective solutions.  Wind pow...
Bri Hd 4

Global Energy Network Support GENI

Support GENI GENI's mission is to conduct research and to educate world leaders and the public about the critical ...
Sakura Akeno 1

Global Warming and Energy Independence Supression

Hi guys, 1st off, I may go slightly off topic but it's a broad topic I'd like to talk and see your guys opinion and ma...
Thomas E 6

Go Power Brand Inverters

I am considering a move 'up' to sine wave inverter power after almost 20 years on 'modified' sine wave. The ...
Jim Sluyter 4

Government Grants or Subsidies

I am interested in making my house more environmentally friendly.  I live in Michigan and was wondering if there ...
Max Inflixion 1

Grants for renewable energy

Hi, I am a teacher in North West Lower MI and my class and I are looking at renewable enrgy.  It is our intention to utiliz...
Amy Ruopp 4

Great New Alternative Energy Book Out

Jeff Wilson just released a new book called The Manhattan project of 2009. This book is the bomb. He has a web site that explain...
Sh JA 0

Great New Alternative Energy Book To Share With Group

WE must make more of an effort in this nation to become energy independent. Not enough credit is being given to ...
Sh JA 4

Great quantity of free solar energy constantly

link - http://www.anzwers.org/free/energy1/Energy_home.html It's mine
Platini Michel 8

Green Energy Summit 2009: Clean Technology, Renaewable Energy

World Leaders Gather at Green Energy Summit 2009 to Plug Bailout Scenarios Clean Technology, Renewable Energy, and Sustainab...
Shaguf Mohtisham 1

Harnessing Wind

The wind is a natural source of energy and power. Wind blows when the land gets heated up by the sun unevenly making the air jus...
Jack Parsons 2

Has anyone figured this out ?

Has anyone figured out how to pull live data from an SMA webbox to put it on a webserver ? I know there has been alot of di...
Mike Lussier 0

Have been preparing for solar...

I have been preparing for a solar solution now for 3 years.  I have updated my lighting to fluorescent and LED, insulated m...
Ronald r 1

Heat Storage

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-03 AT 10:21 AM (EST)LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-03 AT 10:20 AM (EST)Does anyone have ideas on how to store ...
Daniel Jakubowski 1

Heating my Work shop in the Pacifc NW

I have a detached garage (24x32)with a 10 foot ceiling built with block and it is unheated. The attic is insulated and the cores...
Rich & Teri Alverdes 2

hebco wind generator newbie quetion

I have a hebco wind  generator that I'm told ran an airstrip until a few years back.I cant find any info on the unit a...
Denis Hourihan 7

Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Hi all, Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its energy future and sustainable living ini...
Ramesh Mani 0

Hello.. with a IDEA..

While driving the other day I thought of a idea. Keep in mind I know nothing about wind power,alternators, or charging...
Near Future 6

Help for newbe?

Hi Folks,  I just discovered AltE and what a great company and this board is excellent info.  I'm planning a smal...
Bob Coco 9

Help needed for Solar Panel Hot Water system

Hi Everybody, I just bought a house from a bank. It is forclosure. So there are many things we don't know about th...
James Mei 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!