RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

wind generator

I work at the University of West Florida and we currently have 3 students that are designing and building a wind generator. ...
David A 2

mini nukes

hi folks,   this one came in real fast under the radar. i thought this was years and years out. ...
David Ames 2

can conservation be immoral?

this question came up while getting the electric bill today.  i live in a three story building with the...
David Ames 7

NEC 2008 code manual

hi folks,  as a textbook requirement for a continuing education class i need to pick up a 2008 edition ...
David Ames 4

Electronic site survey

here is product that may prove of interest to some. http://www.bettergeneration.com/ they are calling it ...
David Ames 0

The Swine Flew

So...after taking millions (~80) in taxpayer grant money, Evergreen solar decides it is all about the money after all and ...
David Ames 4

Pictures and Sketches

hey gang,                                             often when trying to conve...
David Ames 0

Inverter LVD "pitfalls and hacks"

hi gang, some of us have noticed that many of the "economy" inverters have the LVD (low voltage disconnect) s...
David Ames 0

12V 16" DC venturi fan

Is this available yet?Am having a hard time getting an answer to this. http://store.altenergystore.com/Lighting-Fans/Vent-Fa...
David Hughes 4

Solar Powered Sump Pump

Hello, I have a good amount of water (~ 25 gallons an hour) being pumped out of my basement via the standard sump pump setup. I ...
David Krutsch 2

how do you like this differential controller?

i like this differtial controller and was wondering what others though of it Sunearth SETR0301U ?
David Leighow 0

renewable energy industry aftermarket data

Does anyone know where one would track down recent aftermarket industry sales data for both the small turbine and PV solar marke...
David MacLaughlin 1

Widow Films?

Have many large windows.Cant afford to replace but would at least try to reduce radiant heat before summer! I have found no free...
David O 3

DIY Solar Panel Question

Ive been building my own panels and I been wondering if there is a product out there that I could use to laminate my panels like...
Dean M 2

CATS

I really need help! I accidently let a look alike kitten in my house about 10 days ago. The new kitten has only let me h...
Debora Sigrist 1

inverter and refrigerator

We have a Heart inverter (2000W, modified sine wave)- an older model we have been using for years.  We are generating enoug...
debra Cordtz 4

Finanching off the grid

Hello, I an in New Mexico, looking to finance my home but can't because I am out in open range and off the grid. We wan...
Debra Hurley 9

hebco wind generator newbie quetion

I have a hebco wind  generator that I'm told ran an airstrip until a few years back.I cant find any info on the unit a...
Denis Hourihan 7

Passive Solar House Books

Hello, can you advice me on what good books about the passive solar house I can read in order to construct such house. I am inte...
Denitsa Hristova 2

LED Lighting

Has anyone been running their 12v led lights off of solar power ? I bought a 15w solar panel (i know it's small bu...
Desta C 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!