- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Base Kit 3 Off-Grid 7.3kW Residential Solar Power System
|Item code||Model number|
|KITOFFGRIDBASE3||Off-Grid 7.3kW System|
Off Grid 7.3kW Solar Power System
This is the largest of our off grid solar power systems that altE has designed - just for you! Depending on your needs, we have a system to get your started.
How much power will I get from this system?
Base Components of this Off Grid System:
The solar panels and the pre-wired inverter/charge controller system and components are included in the base kit. Battery bank and Mounting solutions are options that you can add on.
Off-Grid 7.3kW Solar Power System Includes:
|REC 305 Watt Mono Solar Panel||24|
|30' MC4 Connector Cable #10 AWG||2|
|50' MC4 Connector Cable #10 AWG||4|
|100' MC4 Connector Cable #10 AWG||2|
|Disconnect Key for Solar Panel Connector Cables||1|
|1/2" Strain Relief, 2 Round Holes/Locknut||8|
|Outback FLEXware PV12 Combiner Box||1|
|20 Amp Din Rail Mount Breaker||8|
|Dual VFXR3648A 7.2kW FLEXpower TWO Prewired System||1|
|Solar Surge Protection Device - 300V DC||2|
|altE Battery to Inverter Cables, 4/0 10', Pair||1|
For Battery Bank Options, decide from the table below and add to cart above:
|Battery Type||Trojan L-16-RE-2V Premium Flooded Lead Acid Battery
||Outback EnergyCell 1300RE 48V Battery Bank
||KiloVault Lithium Battery
|Battery Bank Item Code||KIT3BATTOPTFLA||OUTEC-1300RE48||KIT3BATTOPTLION|
|# of Batteries in Kit
(Necessary cables also included)
|(24) Trojan L-16-RE-2V Flooded Lead Acid Batteries||Outback 1300 RE 48V Racked Battery Bank (24)||(8) KiloVault 3.6kWh
|Maximum Recommended Depth of Discharge (DoD)||50%||50%||80%|
|# Cycles at Max Recommended DoD||1600||1800||5000|
|Battery Amp-Hours (C/20 Charge Rate)||1110 Ah||1148 Ah||300 Ah|
|Battery Watt-Hours (C/20 Charge Rate)||2220 Wh||55104 Wh||3600 Wh|
|Total Battery Bank Capacity (C/20)||53.3 kWh||55.1 kWh||28.8 kWh|
|Maximum Useable Capacity
at Max DoD
|26.656 kWh||27.5 kWh||238 kWh|
|Average Price Per Battery||$372||$16000||$2279|
|Average Cost/kWh Cycle*||$.20||$.32||$.15|
|Average Lifespan||7 years||8 Years||13 Years|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20° to 45°C||-23° to 60°C||0° to 45°C|
|Weight Per Battery||118 lbs||180 lbs||85 lbs|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
|Country of Origin||USA||China||China|
|Pros||Smart Carbon technology for 15% improved cycle life.
Least expensive option up front.
|Nano Carbon technology improves charge/discharge.
Avg cost up front.
Modular and lightweight.
No cooling or ventilation needed.
Lowest lifetime cost.
|Cons||Maintenance required (watering).
Replacement costs (~4X over life of solar system).
Requires ventilation due to off-gassing.
Limited to 4 strings in parallel.
|Replacement costs (~4X over life of solar system).||Highest up front cost.|
*Average Cost/kWh Cycle = (Avg Price Battery/(# Cycles x DoD X Wh)) x 1000
For Mounting Options, decide from the table below and add to cart above:
|Mounting Type||Roof Mount Option
||Ground Mount Option
Top of Pole Mount Option
|Mounting Option Item Code||KIT3ROOFOPT||KIT3GROUNDOPT||KIT3TOPPOLEOPT|
|Kit Includes||IronRidge XR1000 14' Rails, clamps, and flashing||IronRidge XR1000 14' Rails, clamps, and caps/connectors||(Qty 2) MT Solar 12 Module Mount w/Crank and Hoist, IronRidge Rails XR1000 14' Rails, Clamps, Combiner Box|
|Snow Load PSF||Up to 70 PSF||Up to 90 PSF||Up to 50 PSF|
* To take a look at technical spec pages, installation manuals, warranty information, etc. click on each item in the chart to go to that Spec Page.
This item is a package made up of the following components. Please call to speak to a sales representative to learn about other options which may be available.
- 24 x REC Solar TwinPeak2 305 Watt Mono Solar Panels
- 4 x Multi-Contact 50' MC4 Connector Extension #10 AWG
- 2 x Multi-Contact 100' MC4 Connector Extension #10 AWG
- 2 x Multi-Contact 30' MC4 Connector Extension #10 AWG
- 1 x Disconnect Key for MC4 Connectors
- 1 x Outback FLEXware PV12 Combiner Box
- 2 x Midnite Solar Surge Protection Device 300VDC and 120/240 VAC
- 8 x 1/2 Inch 2 Hole Strain Relief with Lock Nut
- 8 x 20 Amp 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker
- 1 x Outback Power FLEXpower TWO FP2 VFXR3648A 7.2kW Pre-Wired Inverter System (UL1741-SA)
- 1 x Battery to Inverter Cables, 4/0 AWG 10Ft (120"), Red/Black Pair
There are no reviews for this product.