We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Outback Radian GS8048 8kW, 48V 120/240VAC Inverter/Charger
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts||Waveform|
Radian Series Inverter/Charger
GS8048, 8000W 120/240VAC
Includes: GS8048 Inverter, mounting bracket, remote temperature sensor, hardware kit and manual.
The Outback Radian series Inverter/Charger offers a complete power conversion system between batteries and AC power. It can work in a system to provide backup power, sell power back to the utility grid, or provide complete stand-alone off-grid service.
The GS8048 is a powerful DC to AC true sine-wave inverter and battery charger that features dual AC inputs and a 120/240 V split-phase voltage. The inverter easily integrates with the GS Load Center, Outback MATE3 and HUB Communications Manager to provide an industry leading, scalable power solution.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with a galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with Outback's signature ruggedness, but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance. Outback Inverter/Chargers are the only choice when you need a dependable power solution for your home or business.
- Grid-Interactive and Stand alone capability in the same package
- 8000 Watts of continuous power
- Operates with 48V Battery Bank systems
- Uses spring-based AC terminals instead of screw-based terminals. This eliminates torque requirements and periodic re-tightening.
- All terminals exit at the bottom of the inverter. This allows the installer to use a single distribution box. The GS Load Center (GSLC) is specifically designed for this purpose and is sold separately.
- Uses the MATE3 System Display and Controller (sold separately) for user interface.
- Up to 10 Radian Series Inverter/Chargers can be stacked together.
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||48VDC|
|Continuous Output Power at 25°C||8000 VA|
|AC Output Voltage/Frequency||120/240 VAC / 60HZ|
|Idle Consumption - Inverter mode, no load||30 W|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||90%|
|AC Input Voltage Range (Adjustable)||(L1 or L2) 70 to 140 VAC|
|AC Input Frequency Range||54-66 Hz|
|Maximum AC Input Current||50A AC at 240 VAC|
|Continuous Battery Charge Output||115 A DC|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 0°C to 50°C (power derated above 25°C)
Storage: -40°C to 60°C
|DC Input Voltage Range||40 to 64 VDC|
|Dimensions||Unit: 28 x 16 x 8.7” (71.1 x 40.6 x 22.2 cm)
Shipping: 14.5 x 34.5 x 21” (36.8 x 87.6 x 53.3 cm)
|Weight||Unit: 125 lbs (56.8 kg)
Shipping: 140 lbs (63.6 kg)
|Accessory Ports||Remote Temperature Sensor and MATE3/HUB Communications|
|Certifications||ETL Listed to UL1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1|
There are no reviews for this product.