- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Midnite Solar Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller, 150V 96A
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Amps|
|MIDCLASSIC150||Midnite Solar, Inc.||Classic 150||150V||96A|
Check out our video on the Differences between all the Classic Charge Controllers!
Classic 150, Classic 200, Classic 250
MPPT Charge Controllers
The Midnite Solar Classic lines of MPPT charge controllers will substantially increase the flexibility, features and range currently found on MPPT controllers. The MidNite Classic charge controller is unique in its ability to be used for a great variety of DC input sources. The Classic is designed to regulate DC input from PV, and Approved Hydro and Wind turbines. The Classic 150, 200 and 250 are designed to work with 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 and 72 volt battery banks. With the Classic 150 ranging up to 96 amps, the Classic 200, 79 amps and the Classic 250, 63 amps, why would you need any other controller? MidNite Solar has doubled its factory floor space for production of the Classic line of charge controllers, making the Classic the only real "Made in America" charge controller. The Classic standard models are the only MPPT controllers with built-in Arc Fault Detection, making them the safest controllers available.
- 150, 200 and 250V operating voltages.
- 12-72V battery charging standard
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault Detector
- Battery temperature sensor is included
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
- Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Remote and local displays possible
- 32 MB of data logging
- Set up Wizard with voice help screens coming soon.
- Wizard walks you through:
- Battery hook up
- PV array sizing and hook up
- Wind turbine program selection
- Wire sizing
- Breaker selection
- PV combiner selection
- Sunrise and sunset program set up
- Voltage drop calculations
|Model||Voltage||Amp Rating||Battery Bank Voltage Options|
|Midnite Solar Classic MPPT Charge Controller 150||150||96||12, 24, 36, 48 or 72 VDC|
|Midnite Solar Classic MPPT Charge Controller 200||200||79||12, 24, 36, 48 or 72 VDC|
|Midnite Solar Classic MPPT Charge Controller 250||250||63||12, 24, 36, 48 or 72 VDC|
Full of features, best off grid controller on the market!
Have this controller setup with 9 Canadian solar 270m panels, makes tons of power and has great control and features. Logs tons of data to look back on.
I have a Classic 150 - which is perfect for 5 strings of 3 panels (285w - 300w) - e.g. use Classic Sizing Tool for your situation. Have had it in operation for 3 months now with DIY Lithimum Ion battery pack and local internet access/control. All is working perfectly and looking forward to ad...
Read the full review