RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Help. Solar Panels and Hurricanes.

This problem is about mounting and protecting solar panels. The problem is how would you mount a lot of solar panels (1...
FD Olving 2

How many batteries will support it?

Hi, I had PVX-340T, 12v battery and I try to purchase two more PVX-420T hock-up them in parallel. My goal is to run a p...
Gary C 3

Solara AG Solar Panel Warranty Woes

The following chronicles my futile attempts to get Solara AG, a manufacturer of Solar Panels in Germany, to live up to their war...
Geoff Schultz. 3

hydro-powered turbine

I saw this pic and thought if I could built a small scale hydro-power turbine to experiment with. I basically...
George Lo 24

biodiesel stove and wvo generator

Attached you will find the biodiesel stove prototype demonstration, next we will be working on the biodiesel barbecue. ...
Georges Valme 0

wvo/svo/ biodiesel generator

Please look at the wvo/svo/biodiesel generator demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQzfrnlBEs&feature=channel
Georges Valme 0

I am a total newbie at this......

I pass by a home/farm that has windmills set up and am interested in an alternative energy souse. We are looking at owning and b...
georgie Schneider 1

Inexhaustible Energy

When the world is looking forward to energy independence, renewable sources of energy have become popular. The renewable energy ...
Gerald Barry 0

How fast is your solar investment returns?

I was trying to find a calculator on the internet what can show me how fast is my system start making money. I have not found an...
Gergely Markolt 11

What is energy?

What is energy? According to Physics theory, energy is defined as the amount of work that can be carried out by a force. Energy ...
Gina Roberts 17

such a thing as grid-interactive vs. grid-tie?

My apologys if this has been asked before. What I would like to do is start out small and maybe expand as time, budget, inte...
Gordon DeBower 5

Hi

New to this site just dropping in to say hi. Love the format and options Grant Rowe www.worldofrenewa...
Grant Rowe 1

Renewable sector jobs

I have been posting Renewable energy jobs in my forum. I have a question that you guys can help me with. Would you searc...
Grant Rowe 2

Jobs updates !

Hi Guys, Updated World of Renewables with 20 U.S jobs and 16 U.K and Europe Vacancies. Also added News Feeds for each of...
Grant Rowe 0

Hi Folks,OLD ARTICLE I AM PROUD OF.

GRAHAM TOQUER ISSUE 75, 2007 • I n f i n i t e E n e r g y In 1997, I published an article in this magazine...
Grant Rowe 0

Super-Green City of the Future

Every day, a few hundred thousand vehicles cross the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, their drivers barely aware of the small, ...
Grant Rowe 2

Whose Medicine Am I Taking?

Whose Medicine Am I Taking? Hi i found some really cool article about wha drugs and how they they are production is af...
GreenShawn GreenShawn 0

What is the value of this wind generator?

My computerless uncle wants me to try and sell his wind generator.He tells me it is a Winpower  32 volt, 1850 watt, 3 blade...
Hank 1

Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.

I know this sounds wild, but I have all the U. S. Government documentation, prototype production photos, Copyright Certificates ...
Harold Carter 19

solar panels and heating a swimming pool

Please help me.For my physics project i need to caluclate how many solar panels will be required to heat a small swimming pool.w...
hayley turney 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!