Global Warming and Energy Independence Supression

11 Posts
Jun 20, 2008 10:24 pm
Global Warming and Energy Independence Supression

Hi guys, 1st off, I may go slightly off topic but it's a broad topic I'd like to talk and see your guys opinion and maybe some of the stuff I say you can look into.

I think going green is great. I've got a lot of stuff from here, which I appreciate Alt E. I've even made a few youtube videos and putting Alt-E Store as a tag, getting my friends there interested.

But What I'd like to talk about in broader perspective is global warming. I know it's made made BUT caused by US weather modification programs, through chemtrails and HAARP. From drying up the skies (chemtrails barium salts) creating artificial droughts, to moving the jet stream with HAARP.

I know a lot of people in the Green movement believe in global warming, I used to, that is until I researched into HAARP. But also, I heard Salts are the driving force in ocean currents which are one the main factors in weather if not thee most. For example, many places in certain latitudes get a lot of rain due to the coast's current. If you stop that, well it would seem the tropical warm would not flow up north ward, causing a new ice age.

So you might ask, why is the US Government manipulating the weather?
The answer is simple, global carbon tax, more control over the people, just as the unconstitutional, or rather illegal income tax, which there is no law, not even in IRS codebook title 26.

So when you look at the suppression of Energy Independence technology, you see why the New World Order suppressed it, and why it's more important than ever to go energy efficient. People who aren't independent before Agenda 21 is issued, they will be enslaved.

Post your thoughts...
Do you see this problem lurking in our near future?
How independent are you on scale 0 to 10?
I mean just look at oil which is artificially high. You see their control right?

76 Posts
Jun 23, 2008 11:36 am
Re: Global Warming and Energy Independence Supression

How are alternative energy technologies being "supressed"?  I'm able to click over here to the Alt-E store, buy me some solar panels and associated hardware, and take my home off the grid if I so choose.  Just this past year, I built an electric vehicle from a '95 Dodge Dakota, that gets about 50 mi. range.  I charge it in my off-grid garage once a a week, and charge it at the house (on-grid still) the other days I use it.  I'm not seeing the suppression.  What I do see is the majority of Americans looking down their own noses instead of forward to the horizon.  Anyone that says the oil companies are stealing all their money need only stop by the local Wal-Mart for a bicycle to change that.  More and more vehicles are now being offered with Flex-Fuel capability, meaning you can pump E85 or gasoline, whichever is cheaper at the time.  Zap (zapworld.com) and other companies now offer NEVs and even highway-capable EVs.  If you don't like the hormones in your beef, kill your own cow.  If you don't like the pesticides in your veggies, grow your own.

It is not so much evil government or corporate conspiracy that is holding us down, but rather the fact we conspire against ourselves to do tomorrow the same thing we did yesterday.

One last note, on the price of oil: the price of oil is not going up.  The value of the dollar has been going down, and oil is traded in US Dollars.  The value of the dollar is dropping because the rest of the world sees that our money isn't really backed by anything real (when I wa a kid, I was told Fort Knox had gold in it that backed up our currency).  If we want to fix that, the solution is twofold.  We MUST return to a gold standard- we must back up our money with something REAL.  Also, we must offer more choices for motor vehicle fuel, and end the sugar tariffs, so we can import sugar cane.
« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2008 11:43 am by Travis McMillian »

18 Posts
Jun 23, 2008 04:25 pm

Ok, lets tackle this subject of global warming then the technology windfall.

Global warming could be happening.  When we take one hundred fifty million years of condensed sunshine (oil) and bring it out into the present day (last 100 years) we do have a buildup of carbon dioxide (by product of energy release).  The super short release time is changing the environment - it is as simple as that.  The government is just trying to contain the big problems (by weather manipulation) for the (rich) people/corporations here in America.  Otherwise it could be floods and famine for a while.  This manipulation also benefits the little guy too - if your home is lost then you have no job, don't pay taxes and have a big claim for your (profit motivated) insurance company.  There is another side to the double edged sword of oil and that is called "peak oil".  We (the people) used most all the cheap "easy to get" oil that we could get.  Oil will cost more and more and eventually many won't be able to get it.  This web site can explain it in much better detail then I could here in the forum.

www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net

Remember the government is the biggest energy user and will be the biggest loser in this game.  If "they" want to enslave you then "they" will have to stay alive.

As for the technology windfall.  If we did not have oil we would not have any technology at all.  With oil we have computers (NASA spinoff -circuit chip), GPS (military), internet (military or Al Gore), solar panels (Bell labs, NASA), Atom bomb (Made in USA), ipod (Apple co.), ultra capacitors, etc.  The list goes on and on but you get the point - you can put your hands on anything you can "afford".  As for "energy independence technology" They are all derivatives of oil.  But you can heat your home with solar hot air, heat water with solar hot water and have plenty of electricity.  Most people just do not want to invest in systems that they figure they have now.  For 9 to 12 cents you can get a whole kilowatt hour of electricity and by simply turning the faucet get all the hot water from natural gas you want.   You are a slave if you let "them" do it for you - you are independent if you "do it your self".  Solar is an investment (one that pays better then the stock market) you make once.  The government will even subsidise your solar energy purchase.

I believe that I may be 50% independent. I have 750 Watts of solar electric panels up north and 320 Watts at home south.  I have 550 ferads of super caps @3-4.6 volts to run 2 and 3 battery (AAA, AA, C, D) devices like my electric shaver (no NI-CD).  I have food to last a while (no "guns for food" gov offer) plus seeds for more.  I have a wood fireplace up north.  I have a plan.
I lack solar hot air & water up north.  Home south is too close to Detroit and is to be abandoned at 1-1.5 years time.

Oil is not artificially high, it is a simple effect of demand and supply.  They may control oil but you can get away from oil (think of getting out from the mob - it isn't easy but it has been done).

11 Posts
Jul 7, 2008 02:36 pm

Hi Trav. I was hoping to enlighten people. Global warming is caused by weather modification and chemtrails, i.e. artificial clouds hold in heat, and barium is a poison, which bio war fare corporations such as MERCK profit from. People can either accept that or not. Its up to them to believe and research the facts.

2nd part, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but there is suppression. Stan Myers, the 1st guy who made the "water car" was poisoned by oil goons in the '90s. There's also the Joe Newman machine, and also the John Hutchingson effect. All of these patriot inventors that could really help the people of the world, they are silenced by the New World Order.

I know I cannot save you guys. If you guys want to believe in global warming, pay carbon taxes, etc, go right ahead, but when Agenda21 is fully in effect, don't say I didn't warn you. I love the environment, I love Alt E here, but this whole green movement is to manipulate you so you end up in the concentration camps. Please guys have an open mind, look into this. I just don't like it when people are manipulated, ya know.

Deep down, we are all united. See ya friends : )

Jul 11, 2008 05:12 am

If I may, here is some reading material that may or may not, illustrate how I think Thomas E. feels about modern day mankind.
http://www.asis.com/users/stag/thewar.html
Thomas E. tell me if any of this is close or if I am way off base, won't you?
One could even be atheistic, and still be able to feel that something of this nature is going on in the world. Just choose your own two names.
Something else that may or may not enlighten viewers.
http://www.asis.com/users/stag/heroes/slaves.html
It has happened through out the history of mankind, slavery has, even in the US of A. It can and will happen again, only it will be done in a more clever way. Maybe its happening right now. Chances are those enslaved may not even know until someone shows them. Did those Africans know at first, exactly what was going on? They do now, don't they?
You may ask, "how could we possibly be enslaved?"
How indeed.
http://www-popexpo.ined.fr/english.html� 
The only answer I could give to that question would be to relay something I was told once when I ask the question, "does your dog bite?" The answer was, "he's got teeth don't he?"

184 Posts
Jul 11, 2008 11:14 am

The question you should be asking is "how do I prepare for the future?"  The sudden surge in oil prices, and the effect that this has on other things we buy, should be a sign that we should act now, before it's too late.  George W has a horrible environmental record, but has installed all sorts of alternative energy systems at his ranch.  That should tell you something.  Check this out:  http://www.ecorazzi.com/2007/02/19/president-bushs-texas-ranch-is-off-grid-eco-friendly/
IMHO You don't need a $35000.00 system.  You need enough PV to keep you comfortable and safe in your home, and to help you prepare and preserve food. You might also think about growing and raising your own food.  Or, you could simply do what many people do; hope that things never get that bad, or hope to be rescued if they do.  It's your choice.   

18 Posts
Jul 15, 2008 02:13 pm

I agree. 

I have bought dehydrated and freeze dried food.  I have also bought solar panels and a place far from the populated areas.  I intend to garden (once peak oil wipes out most of the population) and know that I can (practice-experience).

I have also bought ultra-capacitors to replace the AAA and AA batteries in small devices.  I will build bigger cap batteries for the C & D devices soon.

Btw Thomas, it took me a while to get back here to post because I DID look at HAARP and Joe Newman and John Hutchingson (have the video of Stan Meyers & Hydro-Gen).  The results - for me:

1- HAARP is not a threat as I know enough about radio theory (ham radio licensed - KC8TMQ) and the energy needed to actually change weather.

2- Stan Meyers may have a good idea of using a radio wave harmonic to aid electrolysis of water.  The company Hydro-Gen uses much the same principle to create Oxy-Hydrogen for burning in a furnace.  A better cutter of water is sodium, you remember your science teacher putting a small piece of sodium in a glass beaker, it broke down the water into Oxygen & Hydrogen but exploded when the sodium stone heated up and allowed the re-combining of the 2 elements.  But since I cannot maintain this system without the inventer - it does me no good.

3-Joe & John, Even if thse guys had something I am still limited to the maintain-ability of a system.  Joe doe not even have a load on his flywheel.  I want to see a generator light some bulbs while being pushed by his puppy.  John might have something with his forever battery but he is running his military surplus equipment on common AC.  Since I don't know either of these guys I don't have anyone else who can fix their machines.

I can get a mechanic to fix my car - I don't need Henry Ford himself - but I need to maintain the system somehow.  Solar panels can be maintained, if the glass breaks then I can put a new piece of glass in and seal it with pine tree sap (waterproof seal).  My cap-battery (modular battery) is maintain-able because I did build it my self, I have spare caps, wire and connectors in case anything breaks.

Peak Oil will winnow out the wheat from the chalf - if these energy guru's do have something then they will survive where even the oil companies have failed.  They WILL become the dominant life force.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!