Low-cost submersibles, intended for pumping lower water volumes from shallow depths with years of trouble-free operation.
Duplex (D) Series: Flow rates from 1/2 to 1 1/2 GPM with up to 230 ft of lift.
Quad (Q) Series: Flow rates from 2 to 5 GPM with up to 100 ft of lift.
- Designed specifically for water delivery in remote locations.
- Can be used to fill an open tank or in a pressurized water delivery system.
- Operates on 12 to 30 volts of DC power from any source.
- Constructed of marine grade bronze and stainless steel.
- Designed to be installed below the water level in a pond, river or cistern, or ground water well.
- Sunpumps was the originator of this high-efficiency solar powered diaphragm type positive displacement pump in 1988.
- Easy installation, low maintenance, end-user servicable.