We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
SolarWorld 315 Watt Solar Panel, Sunmodule SW315 Mono 33MM
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts||Connector Type|
|SOW315SW315MONO||SolarWorld||SW315 mono 33mm||24V||315W||H4|
Call us for special discounts on pallet pricing!
1-800-320-9514 for more information.
Watch our video on 3 Cool Things About SolarWorld Solar Panels!
Learn about the differences between Polycrystalline solar cells and Monocrystalline solar cells:
Sunmodule SW 315 XL Mono Version 4.0 (33mm frame)
315W Monocrystalline Solar Panel, 24V
The SolarWorld Sunmodule SW 315 solar panel in the 300 watt solar panel family, offers the highest system efficiency and production for a solar panel over 300 watts. SolarWorld only delivers modules that have greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power. This means you get at least 315 watts of power, and as much 320 watts, with the power tolerance ranges between -0 Wp and +5 Wp. More for your money in a 300 watt solar panel range, the SolarWorld SW 315 is a great panel to build a powerful system for your home or business.
High-quality, high performance, and high reliability – the SolarWorld Sunmodule is designed and built for long-term yield stability and ease of use. Every module is factory flashed at standard test conditions (STC) to determine the power output and then sorted in 5 watt increments. Only modules with a flashed power that is greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power are delivered. Flash report data is provided with every order.
The patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion. The laminate with 4mm glass is set deep in the frame channel and secured with precision applied adhesive. The frame is assembled by press fit to maximize strength and longevity. The result is an extremely robust package that can be mounted in any orientation and can withstand static loads of up to 113 psf.
SolarWorld provides a 10-year Limited Product Warranty and 25-year Linear Service Warranty*.
*See warranty statement in the 'Documents' section above for details.
- Sunmodule power is warranted for 25 years
- SolarWorld is the largest manufacturer of solar photovoltaic panels in the USA since 1977 and is a $1 billion world wide solar manufacturer. These 310W panels are manufactured in Germany.
- Multi-year independent testing by Photon magazine confirms that Sunmodules generate up to 10% more kWh per rated kW than other major brands. More kWh means more money in your pocket.
- Sunmodules are tested to withstand hail, extreme heat, high winds and heavy snow loads.
- Sunmodules meet or exceed the latest electrical codes for safety and durability.
- Sunmodules are manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 certified factories and feature:
- Silicone sealant
- Tempered glass
- EVA embedding
- Solar cell
- Back sheet
- High-strength frame
- The Sunmodule’s tight +/- 3% power tolerance ensures that you get the output you’re paying for.
|Peak power voltage||Vmpp||36.5V|
|Peak power current||Impp||8.71A|
|0pen circuit voltage||Voc||45.6V|
|Short circuit current||Isc||9.35A|
|Max Series Fuse*||25A|
* Max Reverse Current of this module is 25A. Reverse current is used for calculations and sizing of fuses and breakers. This is subjective - as this can be calculated based on 80% of the max, or 90% of the max etc. Therefore depending on how the fuses/breakers are sized, this module can handle a maximum of 25A of reverse current.
Due to continuous research and product improvement the specifications in this Product Information Sheet are subject to change without notice. Specifications can vary slightly. For installation and operation instructions, see the applicable manuals. No rights can be derived from this Product Information Sheet and SolarWorld AG assumes no liability whatsoever connected to or resulting from the use of any information contained herein.
To see why SolarWorld claims one of the lowest panel defect rates in the industry, and why their systems have been operating flawlessly in the field for 30 years, click on video below.