- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
IronRidge Fixed Tilt Mount Kit, 10", Mill - Puerto Rico
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Image shown is full system assembled w/Fixed Tilt Mount Legs, Rails and Clamps
Need to install a solar system on a flat roof? IronRidge Fixed Tilt Mount Legs provide a great system for those applications. The legs support a wide range of tilt angles for the solar panels, while offering superior structural performance in harsh weather conditions. The entire system is made from aluminum and stainless steel materials to resist corrosion. The system comes with a U-foot, North Tilt Leg, pre-assembled South Tilt Leg, and hardware.
Fixed Tilt Mount System for Flat Roofs
- Lightweight and compatible components with industry-standard attachments for easy installation on flat roofs
- Comes in Mill finish only in 10", 15", 20", 25", and 30" North Tilt Leg sizes
- Strength tested to handle to most extreme wind and snow loads
- Designed and certified for compliance with the International Building Code & ASCE/SEI-7
- Listed to UL 2703 - meeting all the requirements of the standard - electrical/bonding, mechanical, and fire
- 20 Year Warranty
- Mount South Tilt Leg Assembly to southern row of roof attachments. The IronRidge logo should face east to ensure proper South Leg orientation.
- Set top pivot bracket of South Tilt Leg to the desired angle using the angle indicator on the face of the leg. Finger tighten bolts to allow for adjustment if necessary.
- Mount U-foot to northern row of roof attachments. Tighten U-foot to attachment per manufacturer’s instructions. Mount North Tilt Leg to northern row of U-feet and loosely secure hardware.
- Attach IronRidge rails to the South and North Tilt legs, ensuring rails are square/on the same plane (using a straight edge).
- See Module Compatibility Chart in Installation Manual (DOCUMENTS tab above).
There are no reviews for this product.