- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
- 2020 Solar Installer Conference
SquareD H361RB 30A, 600V DC Fusible Safety 3-Pole Disconnect Switch, NEMA 3R
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Amps|
600 VDC Disconnect
Heavy Duty Safety Switches
Up To 100,000 A Short Circuit Current Rating With Proper Current Limiting Fusing General Duty Safety Switches are designed for residential and commercial applications where economy is a prime consideration. Typical loads are lighting, air conditioning and appliances. They are suitable for use as service equipment when equipped with a factory installed neutral assembly or a field installed service grounding kit.
Heavy Duty Safety Switches are UL Listed, File E2875, and meet or exceed the NEMA Standard KS1.
- UL 98 Enclosed and Dead Front Switches.
- UL Listed under File E2875.
- NEMA Standards Publication KS1. Enclosed Switches.
- Federal Specifications WS-865c for Type NDS (NEMA Type 1) and Type LD (NEMA Type 3R). For General Duty only.
There are no reviews for this product.