We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Education
- * Clearance Sale *
- Hot Deals
- Open Box & Refurb Deals
MK Battery Unigy II 3AVR95-23 1242AH 6V AGM Battery, IL
|Deka - Unigy II
See details in the Product Documentation section above!
East Penn / Deka Unigy II
Absorbed Valve Regulated Batteries
SpaceSaver Systems, Interlocking Modules
The Interlock™ Module's patented design allows for front access bolting - rear bolting is eliminated!
The Deka Unigy® II line, available in single cell or system designs, includes a wide range of capacities and sizes to fit the requirements of renewable energy applications. Patented design (lNTERLOCK MODULE only) allows for front access bolting - rear bolting is eliminated The cell terminals are solid copper with lead plating, and are designed for maximum conductivity.
The Unigy II line can be depleted down to an 80% depth of discharge up to 50 times per year. This design makes the batteries ideal for grid-tied solar systems that have back up battery banks. In these systems, the batteries are not discharged daily but used only when the main grid power goes out.
Deka Unigy® II SpaceSaver Batteries are constructed using the finest quality materials and state-oftheart manufacturing techniques and are known for their high reliability and superior performance. This line of batteries utilizes a smaller footprint to save space while providing optimal power. The new reduction in space enables less restriction for ground and vertical space confinements and meets the latest UBC 97 Zone 4 specifications, certified up to 8 modules high. Assembly is quick and easy with a simplified yet advanced layout configuration and post design allowing quick connector assembly and optimized current transfer.
- All plates are individually formed using exclusive IPF™ TECHNOLOGY allowing systems to be shipped at 100% rated capacity.
- TWO-WAY Post design allows for easier connector installation
- TOP OR SIDE TERMINATION is available as a standard feature at no additional cost.
- AVR95 CELL delivers up to 28% more power in the same space compared to larger competitor models while maintaining a 20-year design life
- MICROCAT™ Vent improves high temperature performance (standard on 95 and 125 models only)
East Penn Manufacturing / MK Battery is considered an industry leader in green manufacturing and environmental responsibility. Check out their latest video to see why!