- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
- Hot Deals
SMA RS-485-N Module for Remote Comm to PC
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
RS 485 Data Port
for Sunny Boy Inverters
For those situations where powerline carrier wont work, there is RS 485. When you have to link not just several inverters, but several Sunny Boy Controls, RS 485 is the tool to use. This busline communication system allows simultaneous communication with many nodes to one central controller. And with it's ability to link several Sunny Boy Controls the number of Sunny Boy inverters that you can control from one computer is virtually infinite.
- Has the ability to link an unlimited number of inverters to one computer.
- Busline communication system allows simultaneous communication to one central controller.
- Perfect for use with Sunny Data Control software which you can get here.
- This option requires dedicated cabling between every inverter in the system and the central controller.
- This option is only available with the Sunny Boy Control and the Sunny Boy Control Plus. It is not available with the Sunny Boy Control Light.
- Functions only with -10, -11, and -12 Sunny Boy inverters (does not work with -40 or -41 inverters)