- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Morningstar ProStar MPPT 40A Solar Charge Controller with Display
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Amps|
See these videos on the NEW ProStar MPPT Solar Charge Controller!
ProStar MPPT Solar Charge Controller
12/24V, 40A with Meter Display
Morningstar has added MPPT to their ProStar line of controllers! This 40A MPPT Charge Controller includes a Meter Display, and is capable of charging all battery types, including Lithium Ion. This is the first mid-range MPPT controller fully UL and IEC listed, that has integrated lighting and load control. The NEW ProStar MPPT™ is a mid-range MPPT solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ that provides maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charging for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts. This device is ideal for industrial and residential applications. An optional Wire Box for the ProStar MPPT controller provides a wiring compartment with knockouts for conduit and cable glands. It provides for a cleaner, safer install.
This version of the controller has the NEW Meter design. It offers:
Features of the ProStar MPPT Controller:
- 12/24V Battery Auto Detect
- Advanced field adjustable load & lighting control built in
- Advanced battery programming including Lead Acid, Lithium Ion , and Nickel Iron batteries
- Continuous charging and no damage from oversizing PV array
- 4-stage charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Built-in self diagnostics for continuous monitoring of internal hardware issues or system problems
- Fanless design and vast operating temperature range make it suitable for extreme environments
- Very high weighted efficiency keeps power output high even at full power
- 190 days of internal data logging w/NEW graphical view on Meter versions
- Single RJ11 port that can be used for the Meter or for Data mode
- Electronic Protections: Automatic recovery without fuses; Solar Input: overload, short-circuit, high voltage, reverse polarity, high temperature, nighttime reverse current; Load Output: overload, short-circuit, high temperature, reverse polarity; Battery: reverse polarity (no battery removal)
- Certifications: CE; RoHS; UL1741/CSA.107.1; IEC 62109; FCC Part-15 class B compliant. Mfr in certified ISO 9001 facility
- 5 Year Warranty
And check out these great benefits too:
*Exceeding Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage may damage the controller.
**Input power can exceed Nominal Maximum Operating Power, but controller will limit and provide its rated continuous maximum output current into batteries. This will not harm the controller (reminder: do not exceed Voc).
ProStar controller part numbers that end with an 'M' feature the optional digital meter display (PS-MPPT-25M, PS-MPPT-40M).
There are no reviews for this product.