Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Wanted Schools Anywhere in the USA to Install Wind Turbines...

we have windturbines going up in nevada at a school!! e-mail us ...would like to dosomething in california or any other states.....
Reggie Andrews 0

wanted small fridge

I'd like to run a small fridge or freezer off of solar power. About 2 foot square.  Anyone know of one cheaper th...
Joy Jolley 0

Wanted SunnyBoy SB700u in NJ

Does anybody have or know of a used SB700u 700 watt 120Vacinverter they want to sell. Please contact me at JKAsolar @ comcast.net....
John Anderson 0

wanted used composting toilet

we are looking for a non ele. composting toilet used in good working condition our email is read only at the library so if you d...
Bill Hughes 9

wanted used windseeker or whisper wind generator iowa

i am looking for a used windseeker or whisper wind generator for a school/city project. please email or call. thanks located in ...
Brian Thompson 2

Wanted, used deep cycle batteries in CT

I am interested in batteries for my off grid system.  I have a 400w system and used 12 alpha cell batteries (100 ah each, 1...
Conrad W 5

Wanted- Used Hydro Generator

I wish to acquire a used Hydro-generator to operate with at least 30ft head and 1000gals/min; to charge batteries for demonstrat...
Carl Duncan 2

Wanted-working windmill

We are interested in purchasing a working windmill that is about 49 ft. high. If you have one or know of one , please contact us...
Bruce Junker 2

Wanted:

Where can I salvage sliding glass doors for reuse in a green house?
Thomas Allen Schmidt 1

Wanted: Jacobs wind generator....

... and tower preferably in Wisconsin but we will travel to the surrounding states for the right deal.  It can be standing ...
Dawn Buxton 1

wanted: decent sized solar panel (up to 100w) with shattered but present glass

I have an idea for a method to repair a solar panel with a shattered glass surface if the glass is not missing.  I don't w...
Travis M 3

Wanted: deep cycle batteries

Wanted: low cost deep cycle batteries, 6V or 12V, lead acid, Edison cells, or liquid nicad. Should be within reasonable driving ...
G. Brown 0

Wanted: Information on steam turbine power generators

We have a small farm in Central BC, Canada and would like to generate our own power. As we have an unlimited supply of wood to b...
Chuck Butcher 5

wanted: one SP-75 solar panel

I am looking for a single Siemans/Shell SP75 solar panel.  Used is fine.
Craig Miller 2

Wanted: propane or oil fired refrigerator or freezer

that could be delivered to Seattle WA or Seward AK or Phx AZ
Dale Langmade 1

Wanted: SMA Sunny Beam Data Monitor

I am looking for a Sunny Beam remote data monitor for use with an SMA 1800u Inverter.I currently have one but the USB port died ...
John Anderson 0

WANTED: Used solar setup and or wind setup

Wanted: used solar setup and or wind setup Disabled couple living off-grid (no access to utilities) in Idaho looking fo...
William Caudill 0

wanting an xantrex swplus 4024 inverter

Currently have a swplus 4024 inverter and am looking for another to stack with it. if you have or know of one please contact me ...
Onias Martin 0

Water fountain

I'm looking to put a water fountain in the middle of a remote pond... I've seen AC pond kits, but I'm looking for some kind of w...
Andy 2

water pumps

Hi,I am looking for a suppliers of the Gloria-water pump in South Africa.Thank you kindly,Basie Botha
Basie Botha 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!