Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Unisolar US 64 panels wanted

I am looking for 4 used US 64s to replace stolen items in an off-grid installation. San Diego area. Contact John Od...
John Odam 0

Used AGM batteries

I am looking for a used 300-400 AH 24v AGM battery set.  Hopefully, in the Maine, Massachusetts areas.  I am putting t...
James J 2

Used composting toilet

Hi all, I am looking for a used composting toilet in good condition. I live in the DC area but wouldbe willing for pay ...
Bridgette D 7

used invertors

I would like to purchase a used invertor of 600 watts with built in charger for my RV.  Prefer Trace
Dennis 0

used solar panels

i am looking for a few solar panels close to iowa in working condition or solar air heater panels. thanks
Brian Thompson 0

Used solar panels needed in NC

I am seeking good used solar panels around North Carolina that we can purchase at a reasonable price. We are hoping that someone...
Sue 1

using wind energy for reverse osmosis process

we are looking in the middle east for a system that could hanress wind energy for reverse osmosis process .Did any body try that...
mohd ali 1

Vendors for Victorian Home Solar Energy Prototype?

Vendors who would like to advertise free their products or services at the site of our Prototype should contact us for a "Vendor...
C. J. Strowder 0

Vented battery boxes

HI,I need a vented battery box for Trojan T-105's. They need a box that is 13 " tall and I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone...
Lyle Youngblut 1

Want dealer from local.

We are a manufacturer of solar panels and off=grid system.  Low MOQ and great price.  Email me for m...
Ray John 1

Want to buy

o
Jay DARST 2

Want to learn how solarpower is made

Want tolearn how to make solarpanels. I have very little money but I am willing to work very hard To make a diffrence in the sol...
Gabe 2

want to purchase used solar pathfinder

prefer unit with base and carrying case
John Anderson 6

WANTED -- Northern California owners of Sun-Mar composters

I'd like to chat with an experienced owner before buying.  Please call Jeb at 650-327-7091 or email jeb @ mac.com (Palo ...
Jeb EDDY 1

wanted 50 KW wind turbines used,in good condition

wanted 50 KW wind turbines,used ,operational,in good condition,50 Hz, to power AC water pumps .
Chamel Macaron 0

Wanted Composting Toilet

Looking for a small unit for a cabin in Wyoming, reply here or e-mail to cwilson @ goatpacking.com
Charlie Wilson 0

Wanted Door for Wood Stove

WANTED We need a door for a wood/coal Allens model 205 D parlor stove.  We need the big main door.  Must be rare c...
Toni & Greg B 2

Wanted DR3624

I need a DR3624 inverter new or used. Please call 406-892-2505 or email at earthenergy @ centurytel.net.
Jack Janetski 0

Wanted FREE Propane Refrigerator

Rescue Children Orphanage is currently housing 17 children and are living out of 2 igloo coolers.  I am looking for someone...
Eugenia Dellapenna-Hyatt 0

Wanted Jacobs Hub

I am looking for a used hub for my 10 KW jacobs.  It is three bladed and the part number is 308-6233 for blade number AB-JB...
Oly Olson 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!