Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Small Solar Panel: 10-15W

I need a small solar panel on the cheap, from 10-15W, as the title says. Something durable would be preferable, but I'm ope...
Patrick Luckow 1

Solar and Wind power getting started

I am interested in learning more about solar and wind  power energies.  I am planning on using both sources in the fut...
Ron 1

solar boat bailer

I have a 16 foot aluminum fishing boat that I have to leave uncovered for weeks at a time.  Can I install a solar powered m...
samg 3

Solar Christmas Tree Lights

I was researching product for our annual community Christmas tree decorations. Are there established solar powered Chrismas Tree...
Chris 1

Solar controller

Hello,   I am looking to purchase a used solar controller. I am a high school student doing a science project build...
Jesse Clifft 2

Solar Modul based Solar System

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,My company is looking for a Solar System which is based on Solar Panels. The Solar System has to be ab...
Kakar 2

Solar Music Box - Tune: "You Are My Sunshine"

Hi, about 20 years ago we bought our daughter a solar music box that played "You Are My Sunshine," and would like to located ano...
Linda Frisby 0

Solar Panel

Solar Panel for to power 1000 - 2000 watt UPS. From where in India I can get these
Rajiv Agarwal 0

solar panel

i drive a vw eurovan and i am wondering if i can place a solar panel on the van that would allow me to charge the carriage batte...
david thibodeau 2

solar panel

I already have an inverter (2500watts/24 volts) in my residence to supply frequent electricity outages.What do I need to have a ...
enex 2

SOLAR PANEL

I need help. I am doing this Investigatory project in school about solar panels and I don't know how it works. I am supposed to ...
eva mae 3

Solar Panel Cardboard Shipping Boxes needed

I have 4 Photowatt 105 watt panels (56" x 26" x 2") I want to ship from Texas to NJ via UPS. I dont have the orig...
John Anderson 0

Solar Panel for Laptop

I would like to use solor panels to power my laptop while hiking .  who sells such devices ? or how can I make one.  H...
Tom 0

solar panel pond filter kit

Does there exist a solar panel powered pond filter?  I've seen the fountains, but what about a pond filter?  I'd like ...
California Mansions 0

solar panel system for RV

I am looking for info on a complete solar energy system for my motothome. Tired of the "generatorblues" and down time. Would be ...
Roy Price 1

Solar Panels 1.23 or 1.48 Volts.

Are there solar cells (panels)that would produce either 1.48 or 1.23 volts with enough capacity to produce a usuable quantity of...
Lynwood G. Collins 0

Solar Panels of 10kva - 30kva

I am looking for solar panels to buy and use in NigeriaI will like to know if you make sola panels that produce power as much as...
Oghor K. Ejovi 6

Solar Panels, Batteries,Converters needed....

Im a small cabin in northern california to live out my live at and its far enough out that there is no power at all. Anyone with...
rick kerby 2

solar phase-change cells

for a small hobby greenhouse - does anyone know where I could find these cells?
vicki 0

solar power for an electric fence

I have an electric fence (about 1/2 acre) and would like to power it with solar energy.  Does anyone know what solar parts ...
Jackie Nelson 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!