Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Solar Power for Public Health - used 65-80W solar panel

Hello, I am a Canadian PhD student doing public health work in rural Panama.  Specifically I am looking at the interac...
Carli Halpenny 3

solar power to charge my battery for my cabin

i have a shed in the woods(PA.)that we stay in on the weekends and i week or two out of the yr.see link of the camping shed.. ht...
anthony gre 0

Solar powered pump for open loop system.

Hi All, does anyone know where I can purchase a small dc motor that will pump water from my tank to a flat plate collector? I ne...
Alan 3

Solar powered quadracycle

I was dissabled in a very bad Motorcycle accident about 5 years ago and I think I will not recover any more so I cannot work for...
djw46 Waller 0

Solar water system

I am looking for a Solar Hot water system as well as someone to help install it.  I am located in CT.  Please call 860...
GregC 0

Solar water system

I am looking for a used solar water system.  If you have one please call 860-668-6625.Greg
GregC 1

Someone to install grid kit in MA

Yup I need someone to install it for me. Harvard MA.
Pat Macroberts 2

Southwest Windpower H80 Parts Wanted.

I am trying to keep my H80 running for a few more months.  I desperately need a top casting.  If anyone has parts for ...
John Tyson 0

Sun Frost RF16 Refrigerator/Freezer

hi, i'm looking for a used Sun frost RF16 fridge that's in good working condition. we just bought an old house tha...
Chia-ling Yu 0

Sun Tracking Platform for PV Array?

This is my first post, so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place. I am looking for plans or designs for a sun tracking platf...
John-Paul Shaw 1

Sunny Beam Installation CD

Hello folks. I have one of the original SB1800U and Sunny Beam remote monitor combination. I'd like to get a copy ...
John Anderson 0

Sunspool draindown valve

Need the  electrical part for it -will take whole valve to but only need electrical heater expansion box. Mark
Mark Cortright 1

Swithcing supply from Mains to Alternate Source

Here's my scenario:Have all the circuits at my house on Mains power from the local power company.Install an alternate source (wi...
Nigel Kelly 0

Tankless water heater

Looking for an UL and CSA approved instant water heater. Only using it for a low flow shower - 2gpm Any ventless availab...
Jerry Pierson 1

TARM 502 parts

Hello: I have several used parts for a TARM 502 for sale.  They include the loading door, grates, coal baffles, do...
Jeb Hart 1

TARM BOILER

Hello: I own an HS TARM model 502 multifuel boiler.  When I originally purchased the boiler 15 years ago, the coma...
Jeb Hart 8

Tesla motors

Any info on Tesla motors and where this technology is today is appreciated. Are they available? Where can one find information o...
Alain 3

Trace Microsine Inverters

I am willing to pay up to $200 for anyone looking to sell Trace Microsine utility intertie inverters.  They also have gone ...
Ross Nizlek 4

trade lumber for solar system(mexico)

Have almost unlimited supply of top grade pine,oak,or incense cedar to trade for complete solar/wind system(s). May need technic...
Vincent Boeggeman 0

Troubleshooting/HELP!!

I have 6 Kyocera 125 watt panels/ 750 watts total...24 volt system. Plus a 950 watt Lakota wind generator to supplement. Top of ...
Danni Gunn 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!