Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

iso trace sw4024, t240, blades or cheap whole bergey xl1

Give me a shout if you have any of this older stuff that you want to get rid of. Thanx
Rick Niles 0

Jacobs 17.5 kw blades

I'm looking for a set of three new or used Jacobs blades. Pls contact me at email or phone: rstickle @ midwest3pl.com ...
Rick Stickle 0

Looking to purchase complete wind system (grid interdite)

Hello,I'm located in Atlantic Canada, very windy here and am looking for a system that can produce 5 or more KWH per day. It mus...
Rob Hines 0

Alternate energy appliances

Where can I find information on household refrigerators that are powered by kerosine.  I know that they are quite common in...
Robb Kudra 2

110v Jacobs Wanted

I am looking for a 110 volt Jacobs wind generator. Does not have to be complete.    
Roger Yoneliunas 1

Solar and Wind power getting started

I am interested in learning more about solar and wind  power energies.  I am planning on using both sources in the fut...
Ron 1

mechanical thermostat for solar pool heater

I am search of a mechanical thermostat (the type and size one might find in an automobile). The problem is I need a activation r...
Ron Kidney 3

Trace Microsine Inverters

I am willing to pay up to $200 for anyone looking to sell Trace Microsine utility intertie inverters.  They also have gone ...
Ross Nizlek 4

solar panel system for RV

I am looking for info on a complete solar energy system for my motothome. Tired of the "generatorblues" and down time. Would be ...
Roy Price 1

composting toilet

i am interested in seeing a composting toilet in use. i am looking to buy sun mar centrex  or equivalent  if in the ce...
Sam Cetrano 0

solar boat bailer

I have a 16 foot aluminum fishing boat that I have to leave uncovered for weeks at a time.  Can I install a solar powered m...
samg 3

Looking for used solar panels in Ottawa, Canada region

Hello, I'm looking for used solar panels and solar setup equipment.  I'm located in Ottawa Canada but am wil...
Sean Collins 3

Looking for Solar Panel

Looking for soalr panel which generate electricity with output such as 12 volt and 50 Amp
shaab 8

1.5 volt solar panels

I am trying to find a supplier of polythene  solar panels that produce 1.5 volts Max  do you know of any one.  Th...
stan hudson 1

Need CC-20 Charge Controller by Heliotrope wiring diagram

This is an old controller, brown front panel, has a row of LEDs for voltage and current.  Charges up to 20A.  Allows s...
Steve Harrington 3

KEROSENE POWERED REFRIGERATORS

I AM TRYING TO SOURCE A SUPPLIER FOR KEROSENE POWERED REFRIGERATORS.  THANKS
Steve Motinga 2

Building a new home....

I am building a new home.  The front of my house will face South.  I wanted to know, if any PV panels/materials existe...
Steven Gomric 1

Looking for Used Air X's or mallards or hornets

I am loking for used Air X's. Air 403's, mallrds or hornets. Will pay cash and pick up anywhere in the US ...
Steven Simoni 0

I'm a Marketing Executive offering FREE MARKETING help. Is Your Marketing Team Maximizing Business? I'm a Marketing Executive Available for FREE

Dear Alternative Energy CommunityDid you know that the BEST PRO TEAMS draft for athletic ability not for the specific position? ...
Stewart Hampton 0

Used solar panels needed in NC

I am seeking good used solar panels around North Carolina that we can purchase at a reasonable price. We are hoping that someone...
Sue 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!