CATS

1 Posts
Oct 10, 2006 10:51 am
CATS

I really need help!
I accidently let a look alike kitten in my house about 10 days ago.
The new kitten has only let me hold it once. Since then it has hidden either under my hutch in my dining room or behind my washer and dryer. It comes out to poo and eat,but runs when either myself or husband approaches.
My existing cat has lost his mind. He hisses at our dog and me. He disappeared last night and hasn't returned.
My dog is sleeping more than usual.
I need to get hold of the kitten,get my existing cat back and let my dog know she's still loved.
I have tried loving on both pre-kitten pets,but that hasn't worked.
Anyone have any ideas?-besides getting rid of the kitten!

1 Posts
Oct 10, 2006 08:04 pm
Re: CATS

id say try giving it lots of attention. maybe bait it out with a treat. if your finally able to catch it just try to hold for a lil while.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!