Technical Discussion: Other

Have a technical RE question that doesn't fit in our other categories? Looking for some specific advice from others in the RE community? Ask it here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

does charge controler automatically

I close loans for a living and when it comes to to dealing on any situations, there are no dumb questions no matter how elementr...
robert critchley 2

doing research

I am a novice at this stuff and am looking for any advice out there. I live in Mexico, and may soon be living in a small village...
Joshua Allen 4

Double-Duty Charge Controller.

Hi All.  I’m just getting my feet wet and I’d like to get started by setting up a small solar panel rated at 14V, 13 Wa...
Mike Deavers 5

DR series inverter stacking problem

Looking for anyone who's got some experience with Xantrex's DR series inverters.  I've got a ...
Tom T 12

DR1512 Problem

Help!  I set up a solar panel/battery/generator/DR1512 inverter arrangement for a missionary in Chad, Africa in 1999. ...
Russell Mullennix 6

dr2412

hi is there any way to disable the ac pass thought on the dr2412 so that it is just an inverter when on the batt. and a charger ...
timothy walker 0

dr2412

need schematic/repair manual dr2412 help!
gary lust 0

DR3624 configuration

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-04 AT 04:02 PM (EST)Is it possible to disable the bypass relay on the DR series inverters, and if so,...
Curtiss Lonsbury 4

Drainback tank alternatives for domestic solar hot water

I'm in the process of installing a simple DIY drainback water heating system on my Los Angeles home, starting with fitting ...
Michael Moore 2

Drainback vs closed loop antifreeze

I plan to heat a shop space w/ solar hot water.  Heat and heat-storage will be via radiant slab.  The space is very we...
Steve Ostrander 6

dual battery banks

OK this is hard for me to explain but I'll try any way. i want two separate battery banks going to the same inverter but i ...
Nathan Plass 4

dual charging system and different battery sizes

Just bought 110W solar panel kit for camper with a dedicated 12VDC system run from a type 24 battery that is charged through an ...
Charles Raney 0

Dump load for wind generator

I am just about finished with a proto type dump load I made using peltier thermocouple devices. These little items are just what...
Arcandspark 0

Dump Load units

I am just about finished with a proto type dump load I made using peltier thermocouple devices. These little items are ust what ...
Arcandspark 1

DX-R-10 Drainback system efficiency questions

Does anyone have experience with one of these systems?  I would like to discuss this system with other folks who have simil...
Jason Dowdoe 18

Earthing solar system

Hi, what is the thinking on earthing requirements on a solar system.  My friend has a small 2.2Kw generator that is use...
Nigel Morton 4

Eco - friendly Tips for Tree Recycling

Having a natural Christmas tree adds a certain charm to the festive season. But after a season what about trees? The answer is s...
Robert Mathew 0

Eco-friendly Birthdays Tips

It’s your kid’s birthday and you must celebrate it in an eco-friendly way. Know how to celebrate eco-friendly birthdays so t...
Robert Mathew 0

Eco-friendly Travel Tips

The number of people who travel for business or pleasure is increasing every year. It is important that people are aware of Eco ...
Robert Mathew 0

economic solar water pump design

I live in the San Ildefonso Ixtahuacanm Huehuetenango Guatemala. I work with the Social Ministry of the Catholic Church in a sus...
Todd Bauer 5

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!