RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Sun Mar composting toilets

I am considering a Sun Mar compact or Excel composting toilet for a grid connected house. I have read that the fans are really n...
Pari Morse 0

Small Solar System

Hello, I bought ten 15 watt panels from Canadian Tire (The Eliminator ones...12v and 1amp).  I also bought two dee...
Patrick Guenette 25

Area Calculators?

Do any of the Panel or Tracker Manufactures have calculators to plan out a system (area)? My system will fit into a triangle and...
Paul Blanchette 3

Chinese PV panels

Hello out there! Are there any Canadians here? For our U.S. friends, we have fewer choices up here when it comes to alternative ...
Paul Hearsey 0

Chinese Solar panels

I have an opportunity to purchase 180watt, 24 volt, UL approved Monocrystalline Solar Panels made in China for $4 a watt includi...
Paul St.pierre 2

Education Foundation in W.V. Seeking Grants for Biodiesel Ed....Can you help?

Hello All, I was wondering if anyone had any information that could help me..... I am with an Arts and Education Founda...
Peiro Mele 1

Solar Power Investment Opportunities

As Solar power continues to grow in popularity what Companies are best placed to profit from the growth ?
Pete Suttie 12

Tesla Cosmic Radiation

Im looking for ways to alternativly power an RV. I read a book a few months ago about tesla's cosmic radiation tests. Using a me...
Peter Charuza 3

Tidal Power

Oceans form a great reservoir of world’s untapped, renewable energy resource. It is believed that only 0.2% of the ocean'...
Peter Johnson 0

How do I connect a small wind/solar system to my house 120V pannel?

I recently started to experiment with alternative energy. I have approx. 200watt of solar power and a 400watt wind generator fee...
Peter Krug 9

Storing Heat!

Hi!  I'm not sure whether this is the right place to be asking this question - but I'm sure somebody will tell me...
Phil Tilson 3

Just Beginning

Hi all, new to this forum and hope you can help. I need to get two solar systems, one for now and one for later. I don't wa...
Philip Morgan 2

Great quantity of free solar energy constantly

link - http://www.anzwers.org/free/energy1/Energy_home.html It's mine
Platini Michel 8

Simple machines

I am the director of cirriculum at my school and head of the Environmental Education staff.  I would like to know of any si...
Priest Choctaw 2

Looking for information

I am the director of a local Humane Society and would like some input on how to make the shelter as green as possible.  I w...
Priscilla Blanchard 2

Quick Wind Power Survey for Portland State University Students

Wind Power in the Northwest Thank you for helping Portland State University's Marketing Research 460 class by taki...
PSU Student 0

Anyone Using Uni-Solar Shingles or the Solarsheets?

I'm finally in a position (after 30 years!) to be able to have a home with some solar applications. So, now the decisions!&...
PT Martin 7

Advice please for what i need

we are just about to move off the grid. we have never used solar PV before. i have read a lot, but i think some of you are smart...
rab bit 1

Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Hi all, Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its energy future and sustainable living ini...
Ramesh Mani 0

Am I Crazy?

...or has anyone thought of this before: I live in Ohio and it stays pretty cold for much of the winter here. Wouldn�...
Randy Allen 6

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!