Tesla Cosmic Radiation

1 Posts
May 12, 2005 11:44 am
Tesla Cosmic Radiation

Im looking for ways to alternativly power an RV. I read a book a few months ago about tesla's cosmic radiation tests. Using a metal plate covered in insulator with a wire going to the ground to pull from the earths negative energy he was able to produce power by capturing cosmic radiation. I was wondering if anyone has tryed anything like this. I figured i could put it on the roof of the RV and use it at night when parked and camping since the system is supposed to work 24/7.. thanks for any feedback or recomendations for alternative power

351 Posts
May 13, 2005 12:59 pm
Re: Tesla Cosmic Radiation

Tesla's cosmic radiation experiments have been taken over by the free energy faction. So much garbage has been written about them, that it is hard to tell what he did and what is a figment of someone elses imagination.

To my knowledge, no one has been able to produce enough power with any similar device to power your RV.

So, I would look at some proven alternative technology like solar panels and batteries.

May 19, 2005 02:33 pm

Nikola Tesla, U.S. Patent#685,057, "Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy," reproduced in
Nikola Tesla: Lectures * Patents * Articles,
Tesla Museum, Beograd, 1956, reprinted by Health Research, Mokelumne Hill, CA., p. P-344, 1973.

462 Posts
Jul 28, 2005 09:44 am

Phrige, doesn't the apparatus seem something like a PV panel, catching radiation and sending it to a potentially different ground, through a storage battery, similar to a capacitor? Maybe he was on to something.....

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!