RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Camp Fan

I have a camp with out electric power.  We presently use lp gas for our lights, cooking and refrigeration.  I would li...
Mike Fortier 1

Has anyone figured this out ?

Has anyone figured out how to pull live data from an SMA webbox to put it on a webserver ? I know there has been alot of di...
Mike Lussier 0

Hello.. with a IDEA..

While driving the other day I thought of a idea. Keep in mind I know nothing about wind power,alternators, or charging...
Near Future 6

African storms and birds

Dear Madame/Sir,Here two questions from sunny South Africa.We in Johannesburg are on the same latitude as Miami, so we have the ...
Milos Udovicic 1

China Solar Water Heater Market

Special ReportOct. 16, 2002Secrets Behind the Solar Industry Prosperity in ChinaOn Sept. 24, Prof. Zhang Qichu of Sydney Univers...
Minghua Chen 0

[Reminder] MIT Wind Night tomorrow

Business of Windpower Symposium6:00 PM, Tuesday, October 21st, MIT Room 56-114 (Whitaker Building), Cambridge, MA, 02139 http://...
MIT Wind Night 0

Can you charge a battery using man made energy?

This is probably a stupid question,but we have been seeing the cranking flashlights and foot pump batteries and were wondering i...
Mitzi Callahan 5

New Prize at EarthToys.com this month

This month the prize is a Global Solar Sunlinq 12Watt 12V Portable Power Pack at EarthToys.com
Mo Casey 0

Reduce Your Carbon Footprint With Clever Shopping Tactics

Recently I've put some thoughts into ways in which I can do my bit in helping to save the planet. Besides the obvious of no...
Monika M. 2

Solar Absorber Coatings

I am doing my PhD in solar absorber coatings to be used in parabolic trough coleectors of solar thermal power plants. I want to ...
Muhammad Sana Ullah Khan 0

Solar Thermal Cost Breakdown

I'm looking for a cost breakdown sort of similar to the one done here for PV Cells http://www.wsj.com/public/article_print/...
Muz Ashraf 0

Solar Generator

Hey all i am a true newbie. I am still in college and am interested in seeing if i can build a solar generator for cheep that co...
Natalie Cramer 7

looking for something to look at

i have learn a lot about alternative energy in the last 2 months. this is so much to conceder and i would hate to make a mistake...
Nathan Plass 0

most economical power source

We live in N.E. Texas on a nice hill with lots of southern exposure.   We do several acres of truck farming and have severa...
natures delight 0

FUSE HOLDERS/ VTE INC.

Is there anyway you guys can start to carry the VTE Inc. fuse holders? They are much more reasonably priced than the others (Blu...
Ned Bilker 0

Help! Rebuilding Abandoned Church off grid

Help!I really know nothing about alternative energy and I like to make use alternative energy on the project I am working on. Bu...
Neil Carrick 2

Energy in poor countries

Coming from a third world country I am interested in knowing what could be the best choice for a poor country in terms of energy...
Newton Jeudy 1

What kind of wind turbine is this?

Has anybody seen one of these?  I'm wondering where I can get some info and if this is an available product.  Thi...
Nick Alset 22

How to make a home made wind generator furling system.

I want to know if anyone out there knows how to make a home made wind generator turn out of the wind when the wind gets to fast.
Nick Dunn 1

Best price for new P/V system 100KW ???

Hello! New in this forum, i want ask you for your experience, for the best price but in rela...
P. M. 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!