Americans for Energy Independence

1 Posts
Apr 18, 2005 06:18 pm

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-05 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

I would like to extend an offer for those accessing this site to visit a brand new site (www.ei2025.org)geared toward making energy independence a national priority. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Wolfe
President
www.ei2025.org

1 Posts
Aug 18, 2005 07:55 pm
Re: Americans for Energy Independence

Hey great web site man. I would love to do a link exchange with my site (www.PersonalNuclearPower.com) if you send me a PR snippet I will place it on the news page. Obviously if you can find a place to link me I would appreciate it.

Lewie Wickham
http://www.personalnuclearpower.com

Aug 22, 2005 04:59 am
Re: Americans for Energy Independence

I would like to see the American nation free of imported petroleum. This is what you are trying to accomplish right. Americas independence from foreign crude oil.
Or should I read that banner literally as,
independence from energy.
I am just a little confused about this.
I would like to see the American nation free of its dependence on so much wasted energy.
I believe it is safe to assume that one half of the natural resources that are consumed to produce energy is released into the atmosphere as heat and is useless.
I believe to accomplish an independence from wasting so much energy will take something more powerful than the U.S. government.
Answer me this.
Why is it that for well over 7,000 years human beings did not need these energies (that we take for granted today) to survive on the planet Earth?
Why is it that in only the last 150 hundred years or so it would appear that humans beings (in mass) have become unable survive on Earth without those energies? What has changed?

The word faith is used as noun, this is a part of our thought process as well. Because we use faith as a noun it is a noun. Would be possible to change the way we think about the word faith without changing how we use it? First the Hebrews had to want to leave Egypt. Then it took a deliverer sent by noless than God himself. Then the Hebrews had to faith. Then and only then could they be free from their bonds.

Faith is a verb. Pass it on.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!