RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Help with converting some energy used by pool motor to solar

Is there a non-grid tie inverter that I can uses to allow me to patch a solar panel on to the line so that the motor will use bo...
Jason La Porte 6

Help with gas range question

I am seeking information on the Premier Pro�Series 30" Model P30S340BP freestanding gas range. I'm thinking about purchasing one...
Chris Keleher 1

Help with Solar DHW design

I have read through the entire foum and find little information on Solar DHW.  I am remodeling an old farm house, and want ...
Bryan Anderson 1

Help! Help! need info on alt. energy source's

We just bought 40 acres in NW Pennsylvania and it is going to cost us a bundle to hook up to the elec. grid (then we have to pay...
Keith C. Gomez 2

Help! Rebuilding Abandoned Church off grid

Help!I really know nothing about alternative energy and I like to make use alternative energy on the project I am working on. Bu...
Neil Carrick 2

Help!! Where do we start......

We are looking for any tips or help in starting our solar projects.  Currently we own and operate a small pub/cafe in Calif...
Sharon Tesch 2

Help. Solar Panels and Hurricanes.

This problem is about mounting and protecting solar panels. The problem is how would you mount a lot of solar panels (1...
FD Olving 2

helping hands

I am a student at the Boxelder Job Corp in Nemo, SD. I am applying for the Youth ambassadors program here and one of the applica...
Jennifer Lucero 0

Hi

New to this site just dropping in to say hi. Love the format and options Grant Rowe www.worldofrenewa...
Grant Rowe 1

Hi Folks,OLD ARTICLE I AM PROUD OF.

GRAHAM TOQUER ISSUE 75, 2007 • I n f i n i t e E n e r g y In 1997, I published an article in this magazine...
Grant Rowe 0

high mass heating system

im remodeling my house and have the opportunity to add a sand high mass floor as described by bob ramlow in his book solar water...
Christopher Schober 1

Home solar panel

I would like to make a few practical suggestions about why individuals should consider residential solar panels. T...
Robert Delahunty 3

hot tub for solar application

I want to run a hot tub or "spa" with the assist of the Heliodyne Gobi 3366 Collector Kit.  I have talked to some...
Jerry Thompson 2

How can the performance of a solar panel array be tracked?

Does anyone have ideas on how to track solar panel performance over time? One way to track performance is to record the...
Jeff Fedison 0

How do I connect a small wind/solar system to my house 120V pannel?

I recently started to experiment with alternative energy. I have approx. 200watt of solar power and a 400watt wind generator fee...
Peter Krug 9

How do you keep snow from sticking on solar panels?

I just got solar system online a couple weeks ago and can,t keep the snow off. I am about 50 miles south of Erie pa. and h...
Victor Snodgrass 10

how do you like this differential controller?

i like this differtial controller and was wondering what others though of it Sunearth SETR0301U ?
David Leighow 0

how does it it work

Hi there, I'm new to the whole renewable nrg scene and I'm just starting to study the nitty gritty for the first time....
Malae Johnston 2

How fast is your solar investment returns?

I was trying to find a calculator on the internet what can show me how fast is my system start making money. I have not found an...
Gergely Markolt 11

How many batteries will support it?

Hi, I had PVX-340T, 12v battery and I try to purchase two more PVX-420T hock-up them in parallel. My goal is to run a p...
Gary C 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!