RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Whose Medicine Am I Taking?

Whose Medicine Am I Taking? Hi i found some really cool article about wha drugs and how they they are production is af...
GreenShawn GreenShawn 0

Widow Films?

Have many large windows.Cant afford to replace but would at least try to reduce radiant heat before summer! I have found no free...
David O 3

Will the investment have a real return?

I'm a resident of PR and I'm currently paying and average of $0.23/kWh. That includes a somewhat infair cost structure...
Luis Cortes 3

Will we be able to buy pracitcal electric vehicles soon?

I've been reading about recent advances in rechargable batteries lately, and believe that practical plug-in electric vehicl...
John D 4

Wind and solar in hilo

Im curently helping my father build a home on hawaii and im hoping to sell him on the Idea of wind and solar power know I dont n...
bob barker 1

Wind energy

Wind has a lot of caliber which we are still unaware about. Wind turbines can provide more energy than the world’s energy cons...
Abomi Dorset 6

wind generator

I work at the University of West Florida and we currently have 3 students that are designing and building a wind generator. ...
David A 2

Wind Generator, which one???

Anyone own and use a wind generator that is larger than 800watts? I would like to know how you like or dislike its performance. ...
Arcandspark 0

wind heat

hi is there any way to harness wind  generation direct to some sort of resistans wire to make only heat .regardlessof fluct...
bruce jones 9

Wind power air compressor

Can anyone tell me if there is such a wind driven air compressor to push air down a deep well to push water up. I did see some i...
Herman Verkruissen 3

Wind tower ordiances: Oregon

Hello. Can anyone tell me of any cities in Oregon that have dealt with ordiances or regulations concerning the height of wind-el...
Jim G 0

Wind vs.Solar

I want to build a house on myproperty which is in a very windy area in Texas,(rated as 3-4 wind rating)It is hot in the summeran...
m hill 3

wind-power

I am a supporter of clean energy and have a limited knowledge of how electricity works. can you tell me how feasible it would be...
Rino Iannone 1

wind-powered fountain

I'd like to build a wind-powered fountain for my garden.  Something on a small scale that wouldn't justify buying a huge tu...
brenda ellis 3

Windmill - Wind Generator

I am restoring an old windmill.  I have had several people tell me that I should make it a wind generator.  I have sea...
Josh P. 1

Windmill Installation Costs

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to model a home's electricity costs for a school project.  I'm including th...
Adam Smith 3

windmills

I live in a suburb an I want to cut my electricity cost I have a creek running through myh back yard and lots of space. Can you ...
tonya 1

Windparks Philippines

Windparks PhilippinesWe are interested to find Partner to build up cooperation for the erection and operation of wind parks in t...
St�ckmann 0

Winter storage of batteries

This summer I got 4 Deka Gel batteries for a system I will install next year. I have them in an unheated garage - Toronto On...
Jerry Pierson 3

wire and ground

would it work OK to use house wire 12/3 to hook panels black negative red positive fused green ground the system...
Rene M 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!