RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Help!! Where do we start......

We are looking for any tips or help in starting our solar projects.  Currently we own and operate a small pub/cafe in Calif...
Sharon Tesch 2

mppt charge controller

How many mppt charge controller can we parallel How do these charge controller communicate with each other for proper charg...
Shaman Abla 1

Green Energy Summit 2009: Clean Technology, Renaewable Energy

World Leaders Gather at Green Energy Summit 2009 to Plug Bailout Scenarios Clean Technology, Renewable Energy, and Sustainab...
Shaguf Mohtisham 1

Alternative Energy and the Presidental Candidates

We have the knowledge. We have the technology. What we lack is a government who seems capable of devising , supporting, and impl...
Sh JA 1

Ike, spiked gas prices, and our need for a plan to use alternative energy

Just as gas prices start to fall slightly and we felt like there might be hope along comes Ike and causes them to spike to an al...
Sh JA 4

Great New Alternative Energy Book Out

Jeff Wilson just released a new book called The Manhattan project of 2009. This book is the bomb. He has a web site that explain...
Sh JA 0

Our New President And Renewable Energy

I hope Obama follows through on his promises to lead America into Energy Independence. This past year the high cost of gas has s...
Sh JA 8

The Best Book Ever On Alternative Energy

Today (11/15/08)Iran asked OPEC to further cut production by another 1.5 million barrels a day.Those still doing the happy dance...
Sh JA 1

Great New Alternative Energy Book To Share With Group

WE must make more of an effort in this nation to become energy independent. Not enough credit is being given to ...
Sh JA 4

online petition

You can sign an online petition on the Better Place Blog to bring electric vehicle infrastruture projects to your area of trhe c...
Sh JA 1

How Much Electricity Does It Take To Replace Gasoline? Article Link

There is a fascinating article on the Better Place Blog called "How Much Electricity Does It Take To Replace Gasoline?"...
Sh JA 1

What kind of battery we need for 3 panel of 60 watts each one?

Hi, I´m new in solar energy and I have 3 panels of 60 watts, So I need to buy one battery and charge regulator for installation...
Sebastian Castro 2

Asia Global - Energy Dept. Is Told to Stop Collecting Fee for Nuclear Waste

Energy Dept. Is Told to Stop Collecting Fee for Nuclear Waste Disposal New York Times | WASHINGTON — A federal appeal...
Sea Curdapia 0

Alternative Energy Survey for an MFA Thesis Project

Hi. If you don't want to take the time to read this but are willing to take 5 minutes out of you day to take my survey, ple...
Scott Abel 0

Global Energy Network Support GENI

Support GENI GENI's mission is to conduct research and to educate world leaders and the public about the critical ...
Sakura Akeno 1

Which way to go-where to start?

I am fairly new at all this and I feel like my head is about to explode trying to calculate cost/savings and where to start! Aft...
Roy Byrer 4

Building Mounted Turbine?

Does anyone make a turbine that mounts to the top of a building?
Ross Tribby 0

Have been preparing for solar...

I have been preparing for a solar solution now for 3 years.  I have updated my lighting to fluorescent and LED, insulated m...
Ronald r 1

2 long questions from a Newbie... regarding solar hot water space heating

1) I have started an attempt to educate myself about solar water space heating, which I would like to install to supplement heat...
Ronald Hiemann 6

Skystream offgrid?

Kinda new to this whole alternative energy thing but have been slowly building a system for my farm in North Dakota.  I hav...
Ron Johnson 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!