RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Appraisal of Renewable Energy System

We are considering sale of our off grid homestead and need advice on setting value. Various solar panels, aged from 2 ...
Jim Sluyter 0

how do you like this differential controller?

i like this differtial controller and was wondering what others though of it Sunearth SETR0301U ?
David Leighow 0

Installing solar energy system!!!

Hi,I'm newbie here.I'm installing solar system at home.I just found this forum at google.I seen some interesting threa...
Augustus Augustus 0

battery ah dissimilar

I recently imported from china 24 2v 1000ah gel batteries but when I unpacked them I found that I had received 12 2v 1000ah batt...
Stephen Smith 0

Looking to dual-power well pump

I'm looking to convert my well pump to dual-power.  I.e., solar and normal electricity.  Would you suggest I repl...
Matt Slaga 1

Does anyone know about private solar rebates?

Hi everyone, I am thinking about getting solar power for my home in New Jersey. I was originally thinking about doing a...
Jenn Meredith 1

12v system for 120sqft cabin

Hi, I'm a newbe.  I'm building a small cabin on a mountain top in east TN and would like to provide lighting and ...
John Barton 1

The Sun is our Friend. (or is it?)

I suppose time will tell and how dependent one might be on the electronic technologies of this day and age. http://scie...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 1

how much?

haw much it will cost to install a system for a a/c of 115 volts . 930watts
Roberto V 1

Two questions

Does The Alternative Energy Store work with local contractors and if not do customers buy products and hire a contractor of...
Daisy/Timothy Roland 1

Magnum controller

Someone quoted a system for me and it consisted of a 2812 e panel,also a MX60controller. He also included a Magnum controlle...
Jerry Pierson 1

Looking for good Solar Battery Charger

Hi all, My kids have a ton of junk that uses batteries - mostly AA and AAA but a few C as well.  We've conver...
Shawn Zimmerman 1

Hi

New to this site just dropping in to say hi. Love the format and options Grant Rowe www.worldofrenewa...
Grant Rowe 1

Global Energy Network Support GENI

Support GENI GENI's mission is to conduct research and to educate world leaders and the public about the critical ...
Sakura Akeno 1

Infrared heater

So has anyone heard of an infrared heater that is suppose to but very energy efficient yet heat a room to a very comforatable te...
Max Schulte 1

Government Grants or Subsidies

I am interested in making my house more environmentally friendly.  I live in Michigan and was wondering if there ...
Max Inflixion 1

Solar shingles project? Help/advice please

Hi friends, I am a member of a co-operative housing corporation in Providence, Rhode Island -- located in a fairly expe...
Tim Fitzgerald 1

How to make a home made wind generator furling system.

I want to know if anyone out there knows how to make a home made wind generator turn out of the wind when the wind gets to fast.
Nick Dunn 1

What say ye, wise and good men?

Any of you have experience/opinions on these?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanadium_redox_battery http:...
J. Chris Cloud 1

MX60 @ 72 volts

I have 3 KC 130 12v 21.9 voc 7.4 amps        3 GE 110 12v 21.2 voc 6.6 amps       &nb...
Edward L Harrop 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!