RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Chef Boyardee

Chances are a lot of you have heard of that name before. What I would like to know is the name of the guy or gal that had t...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

allow solar panel on moblie home?

Hi, I'm new here. I want to know if it is ok to install a solar panel on moblie home.The roof is shingle and slope angle bo...
Eric Carlson 2

I want to invest in renewable energy.

If you're interested in building a renewable energy source, but lack the funds, then post.  I'm looking for someo...
Jason Goatcher 4

solar power for fridge and chest freezer

Are there any solar systems out there that I can use to power a refrigerator and a chest freezer. I need something to power just...
Zell, N 4

i solved the energy crisis- i dare you to replicate my experiment

Hello, my name is Solomon Azar-   I HAVE FOUND THE...
Solomon Azar 7

Renewable City Generation

Do you think that in the future there might be ways devised to use low power production with a grid tied system for us city folk...
William Wurtz 11

Pole Mounted PV Rack - Alternative to sched 40 pipe and general installing quest

I have a top of pole rack that I have not yet done a permanent install http://store.altenergystore.com/Solar-Trackers-Solar...
Keith Birchfield 0

Successful Systems

We are planning a new home and I would love to hear from those of you that have been successful in designing an Alt power system...
Steve Harris 14

wiring solar panels together

Does anyone have links to information on how to wire solar panels in an array. I've purchased one solar panel and want to g...
Vince Allen 7

wind generator

I work at the University of West Florida and we currently have 3 students that are designing and building a wind generator. ...
David A 2

Buying Green Power From the Grid

Most of us know the validity of using renewable energy. With less impact on the environment and an endless supply to tap into, r...
John Haley 2

Laptop power usage

I'm trying to understand how many watts of power a certain laptop pulls. I'm shopping around so I don't have the ...
Vince Allen 5

Excellent place to further educate about green energy

This place has some awesome dvd's about many different types of green energy, and how to put them into practice. A few...
Adam Bond 1

Newbie needing some advice on SIMPLE setup

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting so bear with me if this has been asked before or if I am completely off track. ...
Sidney Bolam 0

On Grid Hydro & Wind

The solar panels we put on our house in Washington DC last summer have transformed me into a power producer.  I have been l...
William Wurtz 2

Area Calculators?

Do any of the Panel or Tracker Manufactures have calculators to plan out a system (area)? My system will fit into a triangle and...
Paul Blanchette 3

MA ALT. ENERGY JOBS?!

Hi eveyone, I'm new to the site. I am a mechanical engineer and am looking to move (back) to MA from Rochester NY....
Brian Lelli 0

PLEASE HELP ME , I am in need of education ASAP ! ! !

I am buying a small acreage in missouri and want to use wind turbines to supply all my electrical needs. I know nothing about th...
Kimberley Miller 7

How many batteries will support it?

Hi, I had PVX-340T, 12v battery and I try to purchase two more PVX-420T hock-up them in parallel. My goal is to run a p...
Gary C 3

Smallest PV size for Grid Tie

I'm toying with the idea of a small, i.e. about half a kW, solar array on my house and am wondering what is out there for s...
Jonathan Hunt 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!