RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Small Solar System

Hello, I bought ten 15 watt panels from Canadian Tire (The Eliminator ones...12v and 1amp).  I also bought two dee...
Patrick Guenette 25

Energetictube.com / Powertube.ca-Where technology goes LIVE!

Hello everyone here at the RE General Discussion Group. I'm new here, however i'm very excited to find a disc...
Darcy Klyne 0

Alternative Energy and the Presidental Candidates

We have the knowledge. We have the technology. What we lack is a government who seems capable of devising , supporting, and impl...
Sh JA 1

Low cost labor/Renewable energy assessments

I'm looking to help with renewable energy product installations in the NY/New England area. I also do home and small busine...
Michael P 0

Disconnects at Base of Wind Tower

I have a H100 Wind Turbine that will be on a 50' tower that will be 300 feet away from my home. Questions: ...
Eric F 0

A Weekend Cabin System

New to this, need to know what I need to run a water/well pump at a cabin.  The pump is rated at 110V, 13A, 60HZ.  It ...
Kenneth Flore 3

School Project Help

Hello all, I am new to the altE community however i would love if if you could help me out here I am currently doing a ...
Taylor Wilson 4

Ventilation system for Off Grid house

I'm under construction building an Off Grid, Super insulated house in VT.  I'm trying to find a ventilation (HRV/...
Jean Towns 0

Solar Storage Tank for Heliopak

I'm about to install a Heliodyne Helio-Pak HPAK 016 000 in my home and I was wondering what is the best type of solar stora...
Clay H 0

Due to a shortage of raw materials...

Remember that headline? It would seem that not everybody is, as equally affected by this, "shortage" as we "...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 1

Just Beginning

Hi all, new to this forum and hope you can help. I need to get two solar systems, one for now and one for later. I don't wa...
Philip Morgan 2

Matrix Solar

Does anyone have contact information for getting Matrix Solar/PHOTOwatt to honor their product warranty?  I have contacted thei...
Eric Berzon 1

Spec-ing a PV water pump combo

Can someone tell me what I need for this application? I have a strong spring (~10 gpm)which is about 300 feet from the house and...
Richard Norris 0

Home solar panel

I would like to make a few practical suggestions about why individuals should consider residential solar panels. T...
Robert Delahunty 3

Sol-R-Beam

I have acquired a Sol-R-Beam water heater and need any technical information available on it.  Does anyone know a resource ...
Linda Bugg 0

Bergey XL1 grid tie

Does anybody have an XL1 in a grid tie set up..?? and also, does anyone here have a Lakota wind turbine or could link to...
Bw B 2

Heating my Work shop in the Pacifc NW

I have a detached garage (24x32)with a 10 foot ceiling built with block and it is unheated. The attic is insulated and the cores...
Rich & Teri Alverdes 2

3 years off grid! And............

Thank you very much to everyone who has shown interest in my project.  I tried to give a quick synopsis late last night wit...
Karen E 6

SOLAR HEAT HOW WELL DOES IT WORK?

I live in North Idaho.  I am interested in adding a solar hot air/heat panel to suppliment my wood heat(perhaps the Solar M...
Kurt Miller 2

Solar Air Conditioners???

Air-conditioning accounts for the major portion of my electricity usage during the summer months. Since evaporative cooling is i...
John B 8

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!