Technical Discussion: Other

Have a technical RE question that doesn't fit in our other categories? Looking for some specific advice from others in the RE community? Ask it here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Stacked Xantrex 3624 inverters

I need help i have a stacked pair of 3624 inverters connected to 12 2ks 33ps 2 volt batteries the problem that i am having is th...
Ian Sealy 2

stacking inverters

1.If I stack 2 2524 outback inverters what will the advantage be in terms of power produced and battery charging amps. 2. Wh...
Donald Bodda 1

stacking inverters

I've upgraded somewhat over time, still 12v tho. I use a Heart 2500 watt inverter in my shop, and have a trace DR1512 sitti...
Russell Hanson 4

storing energy

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-05 AT 03:43 PM (EST)If I have a solar power system, how would I go about storing the energy so I coul...
Louie Sage 1

strong lightning protection for solar pumping systems- expert advice desired

Hi, We have been involved for several years with solar water pumping systems used in developing countries to bring water to ...
Michel Maupoux 0

stuck with 12V airx with 24V battery

I was sent 3 airx 12V wind turbines when i ordered 3 x 24V, shipping to New Zealand makes returning them a costly thing, I was t...
Block Block 1

submersible water turbines

has anybody heard of a water turbine that is shaped like a culvert with the font end bigger than the exit end,and where you can ...
Barry Miles 0

summer cooling with RV AC units

I have a plan to install off the grid AC cooling for my home. I would like to get 2 RV AC units and the associated equipment...
floyd Hodges 3

Sump Pump powered by Solar system

Hi, I am really interested in setting up my sump pump on a solar energy system. I know absolutely nothing about kw/ac/dc/convert...
Al West 1

Sun Angles

Does anybody know of a source giving the angle of the sun above the horizon at various latitudes at different times of the year....
Jim Verner 3

Sunlinq 6.5Watt 12V Portable Power Pack with iPod

Hi I would like to buy Sunlinq 6.5Watt 12V Portable Power Pack and use it to charge my iPod. I saw also Global Solar iPod Ac...
Pavel Dusicka 1

Sunny WebBox installation troubles

Hello, I noticed that James Cormican had recently completed training with SMA.  I just had a 6Kw PV system installed and ha...
Joseph Dixon 7

Supplemental Energy Source

I would like to supplement my current energy source with a solar air heater. I live in an extremely cold climate where the ...
Don Stiles 1

sure sine 300 info

I have one of these and it works fine. I always wanted to see a display of the sine wave form to see how good it was.. being...
Bw B 2

system grounding

sorry but now totally lost. Is there a downloadable schematic or picture of some sort to show propper grounding and maybe ev...
Rene M 1

system grounding questions

talk about a confusing part of setting up an off-grid system correctly.. Please give me some feedback. 12v system with ...
James Johnson 9

System requirements

I have an outdoor large item vending machine on it's  own trailer. It uses 110v ac,20 amp.I would like to convert ...
John Laughlin 7

Temperature Coefficient of Power

Can somebody give me a good definition of Temperature Coefficient of Power, on solar panel specs? I know it represents ...
Patrick Luckow 2

temperature setting question

I have an old working solar panel hot water system. It is more than 20 yrs old on the house we bought in 07. There are two close...
James Mei 1

Tenerife climate - solar hot water panels or PV ?

Hi all. We are in the process of building a villa in Tenerife with an outdoor pool.  The climate here is hot and we al...
Ray Sparshott 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!