stuck with 12V airx with 24V battery

1 Posts
Jun 10, 2008 08:02 am
stuck with 12V airx with 24V battery

I was sent 3 airx 12V wind turbines when i ordered 3 x 24V, shipping to New Zealand makes returning them a costly thing, I was thinking, can i hook them up over 6 X 2V cells of my 12 X 2V cell battery bank?
if i hooked the 1st over cells 1-6 and the 2nd over cells 3-9 and the 3rd over  cells 6-12. would this be OK or am i asking for problems?HuhHuh??
i would assume if turbines are in series the in built controllers wont work?Huh

any ideas would be great.

Jun 12, 2008 08:23 pm
Re: stuck with 12V airx with 24V battery

Yes block block your on the right track,I would be aware of some possable uneven charging. Perform sp test frequently, let us know how you make out. Bob D

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!