Windmill Causeway

2 Posts
Nov 17, 2007 03:21 pm
Windmill Causeway

I live in Texas an want to make them build what I am calling a Windmill Causeway.��  You may recall on South Padre Island the event when both lanes of the Port Isabel Causeway fell. ( right after 911 )

http://www.ropatec.com/��  is a company I found that I think could be used in my idea.��  The new causeway will be 3 to 8 miles long to cross the Laguna Madre. The wind units could run down the center catching even more wing from the passing cars.��  This wind capturing could be done on all roads where wind charts show the bear minimum for lighting.

I would love to use a smaller product (perhaps found here in the US) to retro fit onto areas of HWYs that funnel traffic into making substantial wind speeds.

Connecting the dots form standing on the road in Gallop NM and losing me Stetson to the Front end of a Mac truck to seeing on David Letterman a kid blow 4 roll of TP 80' into the air with his dad leaf blower to just the passer-by that spin the ever spinning pray wheels in Tibet, I am betting that this vision could replace the stupidity of just building a wall from Brownsville to San Diego. It could be the next "New Deal"or "WPA (Wind Pay All)

iway66� @� iwon.com
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2007 03:24 pm by Sco Baker »

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!