Thomas E's posts

Posted by Thomas E on Jul 7, 2008 02:36 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Global Warming and Energy Independence Supression
Hi Trav. I was hoping to enlighten people. Global warming is caused by weather modification and chemtrails, i.e. artificial clouds hold in heat, and barium is a poison, which bio war fare corporations such as MERCK profit from. People can either accept that or not. Its up to them to believe and research the facts.

2nd part, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but there is suppression. Stan Myers, the 1st guy who made the "water car" was poisoned by oil goons in the '90s. There's also the Joe Newman machine, and also the John Hutchingson effect. All of these patriot inventors that could really help the people of the world, they are silenced by the New World Order.

I know I cannot save you guys. If you guys want to believe in global warming, pay carbon taxes, etc, go right ahead, but when Agenda21 is fully in effect, don't say I didn't warn you. I love the environment, I love Alt E here, but this whole green movement is to manipulate you so you end up in the concentration camps. Please guys have an open mind, look into this. I just don't like it when people are manipulated, ya know.

Deep down, we are all united. See ya friends : )

Posted by Thomas E on Jun 20, 2008 10:24 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Global Warming and Energy Independence Supression
Hi guys, 1st off, I may go slightly off topic but it's a broad topic I'd like to talk and see your guys opinion and maybe some of the stuff I say you can look into.

I think going green is great. I've got a lot of stuff from here, which I appreciate Alt E. I've even made a few youtube videos and putting Alt-E Store as a tag, getting my friends there interested.

But What I'd like to talk about in broader perspective is global warming. I know it's made made BUT caused by US weather modification programs, through chemtrails and HAARP. From drying up the skies (chemtrails barium salts) creating artificial droughts, to moving the jet stream with HAARP.

I know a lot of people in the Green movement believe in global warming, I used to, that is until I researched into HAARP. But also, I heard Salts are the driving force in ocean currents which are one the main factors in weather if not thee most. For example, many places in certain latitudes get a lot of rain due to the coast's current. If you stop that, well it would seem the tropical warm would not flow up north ward, causing a new ice age.

So you might ask, why is the US Government manipulating the weather?
The answer is simple, global carbon tax, more control over the people, just as the unconstitutional, or rather illegal income tax, which there is no law, not even in IRS codebook title 26.

So when you look at the suppression of Energy Independence technology, you see why the New World Order suppressed it, and why it's more important than ever to go energy efficient. People who aren't independent before Agenda 21 is issued, they will be enslaved.

Post your thoughts...
Do you see this problem lurking in our near future?
How independent are you on scale 0 to 10?
I mean just look at oil which is artificially high. You see their control right?

Posted by Thomas E on May 14, 2008 08:09 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: I need help Finding AWG #4 cables
Hi Tom Allen... I got a 3, 60 foot #6 AWG.

On Page 10 and 11 of the Air-X manual, the chart is what I was rilled up about.

24 volt 400 wat Air-X at average wind speed 12mph
0-30ft 14awg | 30-60ft 12awg | 60-90ft 10awg

Numbers are much different for the 12volt version.

Page 11 Wireing Compensation for Average Wind Speed

Average wind speed | Multiplier for Wire Lengths
9mph | 2
10mph | 1.5
11mph | 1.25
12mph | 1

The average wind speed in my area is right around 8 or 9mph.

You're an expert on this right? or fairly knowledgable. That sounds bare minimal right? Mulitplier is 2, so 12awg multiply wire strength = #6awg.

I ordered another pure sine inverter... says it's back ordered :/ 12 volt 150watt samlex. The cable I got from a nice guy on ebay, lucky I found some someone who sold AWG #6.

Now the main project I have left is extending my chembuster, which will take a while to save up for. I'm pretty much prepared for the crash, got some food growing, got solar and wind generators, got a chembuster to stop the sylphs in the planes (chemtrails), got water filters to filter flouride and other mind control chemicals... Yep I feel great that I'm prepared. Still a few other things I'd like to get. Anyways a big thanx to AltE. I suscribed to their channel on youtube. Cheesy

Take care guys, and Thomas Allen, let me know what you think, #6 AWG sounds good according to the specs right? thanx, later guys.

Posted by Thomas E on May 1, 2008 09:37 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > I need help Finding AWG #4 cables
Hi guys. I got #12 a few months ago after reading in my Air-X manual that a 24 volt and a length of 30 to 60 ft is good with a AWG #12, but I just found some reviews saying that people would recommend at least a #4. I think I could get by with a #6. Average wind speed in my area is between 5 and 10mph. The wind often blows that. It's fairly windy area, not like Diablo's Canyon in California but for north east area yea.

I was just wondering if someone could help me find some. I looked in the store here but didn't see. I saw a #10.

Experts might see my concert, as I want electricity to get to my batteries for charging (ohmns/Electrical Resistance). I have a 30ft tower that I got from here, and I want to have a 60ft #4 or #6 AWG cable. I could probably do 50 feet if I put the battery close to the tower.

So, can anyone help me out? other good areas? I can't do AWG2, I'm strapped for cash. But a Black, Green and Red all AWG #4 50 ft or 60ft. Thanx

Posted by Thomas E on Apr 16, 2008 01:48 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: solar power for fridge and chest freezer
Hi Zelly. The thing for me is, going energy efficient with appliances. I have a small fridge/freezer. It produces no CFCs and uses about 307kw/h a year. Very cheap to run, that might be the best way. I use my solar power for my LED lamps. Very efficient. It's a Haier HSPWNA03 model I think. Cost only about 35 bucks a year to operate. Very cool appliance. Energy efficiency helps being sustainable on green energies.

Posted by Thomas E on Apr 16, 2008 01:29 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: i solved the energy crisis- i dare you to replicate my experiment
Plasma? I'm skeptical on that. No Doubt tremendous energy, but if it's from Ionizing the atmosphere that's pretty bad. HAARP a government program, High Altitude Auroral Research Program, they conduct military scientific experiments by creating plasma from ionizing the atmosphere. Yes that can create plasma energy and manipulate the weather, BUT the price is too big, ionizing the atmosphere literally punches holes in the ozone. When ever theres talk about Plasma energies, that reminds me of HAARP, which is very bad. Thats why I don't believe in global warming (global warming is artificial, not by man but by military technology), though I used to. I guarantee if HAARP sites are destroyed, there won't be global warming.

I encourage people to google HAARP and see for themselves. Our planet is being destroyed. I believe magnets and zero point energy is the key to infinite energy that would solve our information crisis. There's not an energy crisis, it's information crisis. Many don't know of all this high tech stuff. But you have to go about it very carefully, because look what happened to Stan Myer (spelling?), he invented the water car. Theres even ways to use CO2 as energy, from butane, to ethanol, to carosine. If only there wasn't a conspiracy at the top levels of governments to censor an energy revolution.

Posted by Thomas E on Nov 30, 2007 05:29 pm

#7 -  AltE > Discussion > Re: Converting to AC from Wind Generator
Yes, Randy, getting the right size wires are important. The smaller the wires, the more electricity lossed. It's the Ohms, the rate of which electricity is lossed.

I have a AirX 24 volt, which allows me to use smaller wires. In the manual, it said I should use a minimum of a AWG #12 wire. The higher the AWG number the thicker the cable, but also the more expensive. I got 60 ft of it in Red, Green, and Black. I got the 3 because of the Lightning Arrestor, which is a Must.

300 feet away from your cabin? I'd doubt you would get enough electricity to power a LED lamp with that. Being cautious about the turbulance is good, but I would think that's just too far away. I would suggest getting a 50 ft tower and placing that closer to your cabin. I got a 29ft tower from here, but I have seen a 50 ft tower, even a 80 ft tower for the AirX, though they cost a few hundred more. I did my purches at minimum cost but with proper research.

Also, thanx for getting a Wind Generator, they'll be handy when energy prices become too high. I got mine for that and for the coming crash that's going to be like the 1929 depression.

Oh, BTW, your batteries must be protected like put them in a small dog house or hut to protect them from the weather elements. I got the Triplite inverters. I have some adapters I just got today that convert battery to car lighter adapters so I can use the lighter plug. I got 3 inverters, 1 75 watt (not sure brand), 150watt triplite, and a 400watt triplight. I do a lot of research trying to get everything prepared, average wind speed in my area is between 5 and 10mph so I can generate about 50watt to 100watt an hour, taking about 2 or 3 days to fully charge my 35AH. (I couldn't afford those expensive high AH batt but AirX can handle 25AH to 25,000ah). Yep it's pretty expensive and a lot of research and thinking.

Posted by Thomas E on Nov 22, 2007 07:06 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: wind heat
Hi Sean, I'm not too far from you, I'm from the Catskill Mountains of New York. The Air-X wind generator has a heat sink on it to protect the circuits inside.

The heat in my house I harness, my stove makes the house 5 times hotter when cooking. This summer during the endless heatwave due to Global Warming, I put up a curtain to block the heat, and not only did my house cool down, but I saved a lot of money.

It's insulation, that is the key. In the summer turn down the thermostat, in the winter put on a seater and sweatpants. Last month, October, my electricity bill was only 25$. If you want to go about a green way of creating heat, well I suggest you insulate yourself with clothing, close the windows and curtains, and if thats not enough -then use an electric heater. I rarely use heat, especially now, but it's just been soo hot and so above normal. Today was 60*F, when the normal temperature should have been 39*F, global warming effects us Northern people the most.

Posted by Thomas E on Nov 20, 2007 06:22 pm

#9 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Windmill Installation Costs
Hi  Adam. yes there are other costs. I bought a 29 ft tower from here, along with the lightning arrestor, cb boot/boot cover, 2 stop switch. I'll post what I got and what my costs are: Aprox costs

Air-X 24volt turbine: 550$
EZ Tower 29 ft: 500$
Delta La302 Lightning Arrestor: 47$
Circuit Breaker for airx: 25$
Circuit Breaker boot: 1.77$
2 Position Stop switch: 20$
2x 12 volt 35AH batteries: 173$
60 ft AWG 12 cable in Red/Green/black: 46$
(just ordered) Southwest 30amp meter: 22.05$

Most of that I got from this site. The Air-X can do those batteries according to it's manual, from 25AH to 25,000AH.
I didn't have much money so I couldn't get the top of the line stuff. I got some Inverters, though they're for car lighter sockets. I do have some clamps and controllers so I can use the power. I have a 75watt car lighter inverter, a 150watt trip light inverter, and a 375watt car lighter inverter. I have a female car lighter socket I clamp on my batteries so I've used the inverters before. The costs of my 2x 45watt solar pannels+ accessories = 650$, the cost of my wind generator+ accessories=1350$

Posted by Thomas E on Nov 12, 2007 07:13 pm

#10 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: set the charge voltage
Hi Dennis, I too have wondered about that. Before I bought my Air-X 24 volt wind generator, I bought a voltage regulator (12/24volt 600watt) specifically for it, as I did for my solar panels (12volt 5amp 60watt limit). When I read the manual it said it had a built in voltage regulator.

From what I know is, it's the built in voltage regulator is why the power drops around 30mph winds. I read too that when it gets roughly above 45mph winds it shuts down and then takes a while to boot up when winds weaken.

It sure would be nice to harness that extra power by turning off the built in volt regulator and using mine instead.

Denis, maybe you could help me answer in my topic I created about the lighting arrestor. The stuff I ordered from here came today. I thought the lighting arrestor would be bigger, but it fits in my palm. Does the ground wire go into the ground? I'd probably have to get some cables to extend that, especially since I ordered the 29 ft tower.

I don't know, maybe I can do it myself, I figure I need a AGW 12 cable size, I just like to get some advice from people who have experiance with this stuff.

Posted by Thomas E on Nov 7, 2007 06:14 pm

#11 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Hello: Any way to extend the Lighting Arrestor?
Hello, I bought a Air X 24v wind generator from an auction site, but I just bought a 29" EZ Tower, LA 302 DC Lightning Arrestor, Stop Swithc, Circuit Breaker and Circuit Breaker Boot here.

OK, well the lightning Arrestor on the discription said it's 18", the tower is 29". I was wondering if there is anyway to extend that.

Before I ordered, I called the Tech line, I think the guy was named Ben. I talked to him about the arrestor, because I don't know where it goes on the wind generator. If there is no way to extend, I suppose I could put it on another pole.

I'm a noob at this Wind Generator stuff. I try to do all the research I can, and it's a lot. I bought a Voltage Regulator, which I was sure I was going to need it for the AirX generator, but when I read the manual it said it has one built in. Anyways, I have 2 45 watt solar panels (in 15 watt panels). I have a 12 volt 20AH battery, and 2x 12 volt 8.5AH batteries. I have a 12 volt 5amp volt regulator that handles up to 60amps.

Batties I bought for the AirX Generator are 2x 12 volt 35AH. Finding high copacity batties like that are rare, and the higher the AH (amp hours) the more expensive it is. I figure 2x 35AH could crank out 400 watts. I have an Electric Bike and the voltage is rated at 400watts, and it consits of 3x 12 volt batteries at 10AH, which is just over 400watt when mulitplied.

I didn't know there were batteries here until I ordered, but those are very expensive. I read that the AirX can charge batteries between 25AH and 25,000AH, so I should be good.

Also, to be honest, I'm bought a Wind Generator because of the comming crash, which will be worse than the 1930's depression. So I'll still be able to get around and barter for items with energy. Here in New York we've been in a depression since Nov of 2002 when the President threatened war with Iraq, making cost of living more expensive than San Francisco CA. I am urging my friends and people to come and buy a generator from you guys at Alt Energy because soon it will be too late and the dollar will be worthless.

I also want to thank Alt Energy as they are the only people I've seen that sell Towers for Wind Generators. If someone could answer my question about extending the lightning arrestor that would be great. The other stuff I just wanted to be open about it. I also care deeply about the planet, people, animals, and the environment. youtube profile Lucidtomr
Thanx guys

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!