Freetricity.com

16 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 01:24 pm
Re: Freetricity.com

troy.

my husband bought the new system hooked it up.even though there product cam with no install manual.or telling you how much dc voltage unit puts out.last week we had 15-22 mile hour winds for 2 days.we pluuged a 100 wat bulb into inverter.in less then 30 mins the alrm went off saying battery was dead.!!! so am i right to assume these units dont work? i ahve read all posts and seems i have same problem as others. wont even light a bulb for 30 mins.lol.

also doing some research, seems steve rays,might be carl vetts... will look to see how there product performs at the show? has anyone every taken there product to a independent company to see if it does what there web site states??

thanks all

16 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 01:37 pm

troy.

my husband bought the new system hooked it up.even though there product cam with no install manual.or telling you how much dc voltage unit puts out.last week we had 15-22 mile hour winds for 2 days.we pluuged a 100 wat bulb into inverter.in less then 30 mins the alrm went off saying battery was dead.!!! so am i right to assume these units dont work? i ahve read all posts and seems i have same problem as others. wont even light a bulb for 30 mins.lol.

also doing some research, seems steve rays,might be carl vetts... will look to see how there product performs at the show? has anyone every taken there product to a independent company to see if it does what there web site states??

thanks all

33 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 01:52 pm

I am really sorry to hear that you got stuck with this as well. So far as I know not one person has charged a battery with one of these. They do put out some voltage but almost no amps at all. It is basically a science fair toy. As for Steve being Carl I think that is correct but even that is wrong Carl Vetts is really Carl Vettes. In the eight months I have known him his BBB rating has gone down three levels from A to BBB to BB to B. The one thing that might be in your favor is I do know he has given a couple of refunds or partial refunds if you ask for it quick. I would stay nice and ask for your money back right now and you might get it. He is very good at talking you down and if he can stall you then he refuses to refund so I would not delay. Good luck.

16 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 02:01 pm

well before they say props blowing counter clockwise,they where for 2 days.we have a 31tmx 130 ah deep cycle battery,made by us battery company.this is sad,a 100 watt bulb would not stay lite for 30 mins.lol  has anyone had a system that worked,or are those posts fake that said it lights there barn? has any one had a outside company look at there product..refund i cant even get a return phone call..wonder how there wind power show will go? all we wanted what there site stated,even if it did half as much as they said we would be happy,but not even 30 mins for a 100 watt bulb..if anyone if the northeast has a sucess story,we would glady come to see your product in use..not a fake post by freetricity.a real live person with one in use as there site states,!!

16 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 02:02 pm

well before they say props blowing counter clockwise,they where for 2 days.we have a 31tmx 130 ah deep cycle battery,made by us battery company.this is sad,a 100 watt bulb would not stay lite for 30 mins.lol  has anyone had a system that worked,or are those posts fake that said it lights there barn? has any one had a outside company look at there product..refund i cant even get a return phone call..wonder how there wind power show will go? all we wanted what there site stated,even if it did half as much as they said we would be happy,but not even 30 mins for a 100 watt bulb..if anyone if the northeast has a sucess story,we would glady come to see your product in use..not a fake post by freetricity.a real live person with one in use as there site states,!!

163 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 03:21 pm

As for Steve being Carl I think that is correct but even that is wrong Carl Vetts is really Carl Vettes.

And who knows how long that will last.
http://www.frauds.org/read.html?postid=29&replies=0

16 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 03:24 pm

intersting link,so he has other names and other scams going on,.lol and to think we have a great legal sytem in place,1200.00 down the tubes for a product that cant light a bulb.lol

163 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 03:42 pm

But you have to admire the way he defends his product (whatever it happens to be at the time), and proudly signs his name (whatever it happens to be at the time). lol.

http://www.frauds.org/read.html?postid=23&replies=0

http://www.frauds.org/read.html?postid=27&replies=0

16 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 03:48 pm

well i,m drafting a letter to dateline and a few others.maybe they might be interested and seeing hes product work,the same one he sells to others like me...

163 Posts
Jan 11, 2008 04:11 pm

The California Attorney General might be your best bet to get your money back since their website offers franchise areas. I found this from the TopGolf BBB report.

"On November 26, 2001, we verified that this company is not registered with the California Attorney General to offer a business opportunity. If a company charges more than a $500.00 investment within a six month period, the company may be required to register with the California Attorney General. You may choose to verify registration requirements as a Seller Assisted Marketing Plan by calling 619 645 2051."
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportExtensionPage.aspx?CompanyID=13147769&sm=

They may not be the same person, but the same rule above should apply.

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 01:47 pm
Re: Freetricity.com A Message From

A Message From Freetricity LLC

There seems to be a small controversy brewing with regard to who we are as a company and what it is we are trying to accomplish in the renewable energies industry.

The controversy seems to stem from one of our contractually signed distributors and a couple other of The Alternative Energy Stores “so called” public forum posters who we have never done business with.  While our response to The Alternative Energy Store is coming via the court process we will address the other issues here.

The controversy:

Troy Amason  is indeed one of our distributors. He has signed a contract (that he signed well after his initial investment) that guarantees him the right to market, distribute and install our products in a Dallas, TX area. Two things stand out with regard to his signed contract.

1) He signed up knowing full well we were a start up company in the product development stage. He knew this because he visited our facility twice and saw first hand the changes that were already made to our product and the changes we were planning for the future.

2) He knew that we would not be rolling out our national campaign until all of our (hundreds of areas and distributors assigned) distributors were “all” up and running. This means websites complete (his still isn’t) for us to be able to direct our customers to. National advertising is very expensive and our being able to direct potential customers to our distributors is essential.

These are the facts as they are regarding him. That he now somehow seems to think his signed contract is invalid and/or our efforts fraudulent is ludicrous!  He now tries to harm our business and “ALL other Freetricity Distributors” by these postings that are at best less than truthful.

This seems to say way more about Troy’s character than anything else!

Freetricity’s mission:

As best we can determine less than 3% of all homes in the U.S. have a renewable energy source product. The reason’s why are three fold:

1) The prohibitive cost. $20,000 - $40,000 for a towered wind generator or roof full of solar panels.
2) Local restrictions, codes, permit refusals and home owners associations that will not allow unsightly solar panels much less a towered wind generator.
3) Lack of professional installation.

Our products size and upcoming distribution/installation capability eliminate numbers 2 and 3 which represents approximately 70% of all American homes and our cost effectively eliminates number 1 as well.

*** Our mission is to provide a reasonably priced viable renewable product (and professional installation) to these homes who would otherwise be left without any renewable option at all. ***

The Freetricity Guarantee:

Our customers will always benefit from our “return for upgrade” policy. This means that as we grow and come out with new and better versions they can return the model they have for the newer version at only the cost difference.

*** No one else in our industry offers this guarantee!***

In closing:

Our national roll out has taken longer than anyone would have hoped but you only get one chance at a great national “first impression” and we will wait until all of our distributors (and our product upgrades) are ready for it!

Two things you can count on in 2008:

1) Renewable Energy Sources will be available and used by a larger percentage of Americans.
2) Freetricity will lead the way!

Thank you

33 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 04:00 pm

John you are right he does keep defending it.

OK so me and Carl can go back and forth all day. It is obvious by my post in here that I was still wanting this thing to work as late as Nov. 07. Unfortunately for me, mine didn't. I would just have to say to anyone wanting to buy one that you should find one person that has one that is actually up and opperating. Don't fall for Carl's "see it will spark" trick. Find someone that has one and is charging batteries with it. So far I cannot. I have had six other distributors contact me. So far none of them has gotten one to charge a battery. I did not contact any of them. Most contacted me through my website that in fact was up in the first week of June 07.

When I signed up I was told that my order for three units would ship in eight days. That was 05/07 and it is still not filled on 01/08. As to him being a start up he told me that he had been in business for something over a year and that he had 70,000 units out and working. As to me seeing his facility well I did see a small storage building where he said he was doing R&D but there were supposed to be two factories, one in Mexico and one in Canada that were pumping these babies out. I now figure that he is right I did in fact see his facility.

His BBB rating has gone from "A" last May too BBB, to BB and is now at B. I don't think I could accomplish that all by my self.

Certainly make your own choice on this I am just giving my experiences. Maybe I am the only one.

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 04:14 pm

Three things Troy.

1) What were the dates you were here?

2) What date did you sign your contract or are you going to deny you signed a contract?

And you knew full well that we were making drastic changes from our initial 300 watt all aluminum E2D and that we were building (and you were becoming part of) a national distribution and installation program that would take time.

Or are you denying that too?

Don't worry we will still honor your "signed" contract even though you have totally misrepresented your (and ours) position!

3) I just checked our BBB rating and it's still "BBB"!

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 04:23 pm

"As to me seeing his facility well I did see a small storage building where he said he was doing R&D"

Another one of Troy's lies that I just can't let go unchallenged!

That "small storage building" is a brand new building built for the purpose of Freetricity R&D.

C'mon Troy ... at least try to keep it believable!

33 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 04:37 pm

Carl the contract is dated 05/22/07, and I would be glad to scan it for anyone that wants to see it. It is just one page.

As to the rest I have already given my experiences and what I said stands.

I'm sure that you built that little shed just for this scam.

As for the BBB good going. Thursday it was still a BB. Friday it was a B and lucky for me I printed it. I just went back there and it is all the way back up to a BBB with one complaint removed.

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 04:45 pm

Troy the date on the contract is reflective of when you signed up for the program not the date you actually signed the contract. Why don't you tell everyone the dates you were here?

And if the new building and the opportunity was so unimpressive why the second visit?

You signed your contract in front of several people while you were here Troy ... or does that slip your mind as well?

I suppose the BBB is a scam operation too huh?

33 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 05:41 pm

Carl as I have tried to express a number of times I truly wanted your product to work. If it had then I would have made a lot of money. I tried to give you every opportunity.

You were stringing me along giving me excuses and promises.

The second visit was to return the one defective unit you had provided. That would have been around Sept. 15th.

At that time I still had no working product and not having any electrical background you still had me snowed. I still thought that maybe your revolutionary enhancements were real and this was going to go. I had already sunk my money into it and I really did not want to admit that I had been had.
It was not until Oct. when you finally delivered a supposed tested working unit that I finally knew I had been stung. As I have said I had the unit taken apart and tested. No added magnets. No gears. Nothing extra or enhanced and it would not charge a battery.

Carl you pull this off because you already have the peoples money and then they really do want it to be true. You have a great line of BS, and it all seems possible. You keep stringing them along by making promisses of just a few more days, weeks, etc. and then when they finally have to admit that it is a scam you cry "too late".

Guess it worked for you at Topgolf and Ultimate Golf. Hey that might be an idea. Maybe you could send me one of your old Golf Masters?

Tell you what Carl I tried to get Dallas, Tarant, or Johnson counties, and you said that they were all full. Put me in touch with your distributor in any of those counties as I can't seem to find their websites. You could also give me one of your 70,000 customers in this area with a working unit up. I see a working unit and I would have to back down on that part right.

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 06:17 pm

Troy

"Tell you what Carl I tried to get Dallas, Tarant, or Johnson counties, and you said that they were all full."

Three things again:

1) You can't find "their" websites because it is one person and like I said before their (like many others) website is not up yet.

2) I told you those areas were full before they actually were. After talking to you for a short time it became clear to me that you were a "one area" kind of guy. No offense intended but since you brought it up ...

3) If this were such a scam why didn't I let you take those multiple areas Troy? It would have meant way more money from you!

And that person knows about you as do most others. You are infamous and I don't think you would like to know why!

We have 70,000 customers in your area Troy? Wow you must be doing a bang up job!

Enjoy the new WindMaster when it arrives ... it wont bite!

33 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 06:54 pm

Yep just what I thought. No name, no contact, and no working units. It could be that simple for you Carl, but it isn't because you can't provide those things. You just don't have em.

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:10 pm

You're a riot!

Why would I turn you and "your" special needs over to someone else Troy? Besides, like I said most of them already know who you are.

How many company's have you claimed are frauds and scams Troy?

The whole world looks like a great big scam to you huh?

16 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:24 pm

troy,

we two have had 2 units and cant get a 10o watt light bulb to stay lite for more then 30 mins,we had 2 days with wind at or above 20 mphs last week, and still no charge...dos anyone know of a unit that works as stated and could i see it in operation?Huh?

33 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:28 pm

Yes Carl I get it. Your smart and I am not. Of course I do have a unit that anyone can come look at and test to their hearts desire in the Dallas area. Something that you can't seem to provide.

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:29 pm

I should let this post (and the quality of it) speak for itself but ... we have never done business with anyone named Frost!

Nice try Troy!

33 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:29 pm

Oh did I mention that it doesn't work?

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:32 pm

I'm starting to think you wouldn't recognize a working unit if we plugged into your tongue and fried your hair off!

16 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:33 pm

why dont we see all these other so called contracted distributors? how they selling 70,00 units with no web siteno listing in any directory in dallas area for any freetricty? come on carl.give us 10 names of these so called 70,00 units sold already.so we can talk to those that having working units..whats 10 names? if you have so mnay customers? why can i lite a 100 watt bulb,with winds sustained for 2 days at over 20 plus mph,and blaeds turning counterclockwise as you state? so how about it carl post those customrs names lets hear from them>>>>>>>

16 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:33 pm

frost is my name.lo order was under husbands nmae.!!!!!

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:35 pm

"Oh did I mention that it doesn't work?"

Hummmmmm

Do you read your own posts?

1) You have already admitted you have no (zero nada not a clue) technical expertise.

2) You have already admitted you have totally disassembled the product down to the bushings and brushes.

3) It now doesn't work!

Priceless

16 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:37 pm

troy , might we get your email address? so we and hubby could call you..we would love to hear your nigtmare,since we dont have a working product either...

26 Posts
Jan 14, 2008 07:40 pm

Dont worry Kathy he's got several other companies he thinks are scams and frauds too.

He'll be a great connect for you.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!