Lorne Bruce's posts

Posted by Lorne Bruce on Mar 21, 2007 07:21 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: hydro-powered turbine
Steve,
I am new to this site but arrived here in search of people who like myself just don't want to pay those wild prices out there for alt energy equipment. I am currently running a windmill at my camp in Canada and it is supplying most of my electric needs there contrary to the advise of the neighsayers. I am now going to build a hydro system to add on to the existing setup. I have designed several systems now on paper and theory opting toward the pelton style turbine when your comments about the Nissan turbo caught my eye. Would you be willing to share any of your experience on how you used that? Pictures ,chat emails, phone ,..or whatever. Very interested. I build my stuff from junk. Hope to hear back,..L. Bruce

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!