Jeb Hart's posts

Posted by Jeb Hart on Aug 1, 2010 06:18 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: TARM 502 parts
Hello:

I am selling some USED parts for a Tarm 502: grates,  doors, hot water coil.  oil burner, some other odds and ends. If interested contact me at helmdiffeq©yahoo.com. I can send pictures, etc. Most parts are in good to very good condition.

I live in eastern Pa., but will ship to any part of the US.

bigdummy

Posted by Jeb Hart on Aug 31, 2009 06:54 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > TARM 502 parts
Hello:

I have several used parts for a TARM 502 for sale.  They include the loading door, grates, coal baffles, domestic hot water coil, and a few others.  All are in good to very good condition.  You can contact me directly at helmdiffeq @ yahoo.com.

I will send pictures, other information.

Thanks

Posted by Jeb Hart on Nov 16, 2008 10:25 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: TARM BOILER
Hello Lowell:

I tried to send a reply directly to the email address mentioned in your latest posting.  It was rejected because the"user is unknown".  You can contact me directly at helmdiffeq @ yahoo.com and I'll pass along any info I have

Posted by Jeb Hart on Nov 15, 2008 02:07 am

#4 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: TARM BOILER
Hello Lowell:

What would you like to know about the 502?

I should tell you that I removed it from service about a year later because it was leaking in a spot that could not be repaired, but I think I still have some of the information that came with the boiler and some parts that I salvaged if you're interested.

thanks for contacting me and I'll help with whatever information I still  have.

J. Hart

Posted by Jeb Hart on Sep 8, 2006 05:49 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > TARM BOILER
Hello:

I own an HS TARM model 502 multifuel boiler.  When I originally purchased the boiler 15 years ago, the comapny made a conversion kit that could be installed in the boiler to use electricity as a supplementary or independent fuel source.  I did not purchase the kit at the time because it made no sense to me.

My wife has recently developed severe problems with her knees and arthritis so that the dampness at night and when it rains causes her a lot of pain.

The US distributor of Tarm products can no longer get these conversion kits and the company's home office in Germany does not answer my emails.

Is there anyone out there who has one of these kits or who could send me a parts list and the electrical specifications so that I could get the needed parts from a local supplier.

Thanks   J. Hart

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!